First Time Grow

Wow man those ladies look great. I think our plants were put into flower about the same time Nov. 28 right? Thursday will be day 35 for my girl but it took her 10 days to start showing flowers. You have a little bit more power/lights in your grow room though. {If I remember correctly}

:goodjob: and:goodluck: on your harvest bro.

I was afraid someone was going to ask me what nutes I was using.

In my defense I am totally noob and living in a rural area I am neglected of immediate access to most items. What i picked matched the research I did best as I could.

I was using the 30-15-15 for veg. apx 3 weeks of its 5 week veg stage

When I switched to flower I started using 15-15-30

Probably not the perfect solution but they appear to be loving it.

I have been watering every 48 hours since flower

I am sinking some cash into my next grow for equipment/supplies and structure.

Below is what im using

DSCF4715.jpg

DSCF4719.jpg

DSCF4720.jpg

Well your plants look great so keep doin what your doin. If I have learned anything from this site it's that you don't need expensive ass nutes to grow good plants. Another great example. :bravo:

:peace:

Marley

Expensive isn't in my nature lol.. I think each tub cost me 9 bucks and its 30g per 10L of water.I have enough nutes here to fert for 10 years

your ww look dank my friend i have one in my scrog hope someone sends me some free seeds lol :peacetwo:

cut the bottom branches off leave the fan leaves and all the love will go into the top of the plant

Is it only the trimmings around the buds that can be used for hash or ALL the trimmings..

The more trichs on the trim, the better for hash. Generally the larger original fan leaves won't have any trichomes on them. But it doesn't hurt to have them in the mix either!

opps...

was tending to the plants and wanted to give them a small mist of water and accidentally grabbed the soapy water bottle...

gave them about 6-8 mist sprays of soapy water..

WOW im an IDIOT

So is there a good chance my plants will die from this.. instantly flushed with several water mist sprays!!!!

Aloha bro. I still pop in and check out your grow, but just havent posted in a while, mostly because you seem to be doing great! I wanted to add my opinion to the leaf trimming question (I know you already did, but for future), DON"T DO IT. Like it was said above, branches (leaf and bud sites) down below that aren't getting any light can get cut, but don't do the opposite and cut stuff above to get light below and dont cut any leaves that in any way correspond to buds you want to grow. thats whats feeding them. the plants kill off the leaves that aren't needed very well on their own towards the end of budding. once a leave is more than 50% yellowed nearing the end of budding it can be pulled/cut, but not before and never anything all green.

On another note, part of the reason haven't been around much is I am working on moving me and the girls to a new place, getting things started over there, and still finishing up things at the old place. Got a new multi-strain journal running for the new trip, so come by and check it out when you get a chance, and the last batch of the sour d journal is in its last week.
Much Aloha and Happy Holidays!

UPDATES UPDATE UPDATES!

Sry I haven't updated as much been busy with the holidays but my plants have been busy.

I have been treating with molasses for the last 10 days. Currently the girls are at 36 Days of flower. From the research I have done with White Widow flower time is 6-8 weeks however other general material states when 80% of the flower hairs go red or brown. If that statement is true most of my plant hairs are red and brown. Soooo do I wait the 6-8 weeks are harvest now?? I dont want to miss that sweet spot

Anyway find pics below :)

Back
Top Bottom