First Time Grow

A big thanx going out to SmokeyMacPots, BlueDog, Van Diesel. Thanks for the great advice right from beginning to end. You guys kept my plants from certain death at my hands several times. If I could Id share a bowl :)

wowza,

I tried my herb today and it was awesome!...it started out heavy then when to an energetic happy phase and now its back to a very heavy feeling. I feel like I have been loosing track of hours.... this is a very god day :)

Im going to dry them for another 48 hours and then cure in glass jars. So far been drying since Wednesday the 26th.

A big thanx going out to SmokeyMacPots, BlueDog, Van Diesel. Thanks for the great advice right from beginning to end. You guys kept my plants from certain death at my hands several times. If I could Id share a bowl :)

wowza,

I tried my herb today and it was awesome!...it started out heavy then when to an energetic happy phase and now its back to a very heavy feeling. I feel like I have been loosing track of hours.... this is a very god day :)

Im going to dry them for another 48 hours and then cure in glass jars. So far been drying since Wednesday the 26th.

Congrats on your herb Mardo!

We're glad to help but it's you who has to do all the work, and you did great :thumb:

DSCF50102.jpg

DSCF50122.jpg

DSCF5018.jpg

DSCF5015.jpg

DSCF5019.jpg

DSCF5021.jpg

Great to see it work out well man. I just had a nice little male...let's hope the fourth grow turns out better than the previous three!

Hey MM Congratz on the nice lookin harvest, I just started my own ladies about 2 weeks ago and have a question for ya, why did you choose CFL or HPS/MH. Im running 400w MH for veg and 400w HPS for when i flower i was just curious though.

Hey green,

CFL is diy (do it yourself).. I didnt have access to HPS or MH equipment at the time. My yield would have been much better if i was using MH or HPS.. I am currently in the process of purchasing that equipment

Any early smoke reports??? Don't go dippin' in early on my account, but if you've already dipped...
:popcorn:

Smoke was a great body stone.. I catch a bit of giggles in the middle but it goes back to a very heavy body stone...Dog wont leave me alone when Im smoking it... I think he likes it too lol

Smoke was a great body stone.. I catch a bit of giggles in the middle but it goes back to a very heavy body stone...Dog wont leave me alone when Im smoking it... I think he likes it too lol

Very nice! Sounds perfect for me. I love the couch-lock/happy effect!

I'm watching your new grow, too, but couldn't unsubscribe from this journal till I got the smoke report! :tokin:

Congrat's on a great first grow!
:welldone:

nice grow man! those buds look beautiful! I really appreciate your input on my grow about the CFL's as well :) I'll try to find some 6500K's other than the ones at walmart... for your 6500k's what watt was the highest you could find? and how many lumens do they produce?

Not to bust in but, 1000bulbs.com has some 6500k cfls that make 70 lumens per watt and are really reasonable, or you can get a value pack at Lowes for $11.00.

Back
Top Bottom