First Time Grow

High MM, you mentioned something about feeding your girls molasses. I wanted to try doing that myself. My question is what kind of molasses you used and how much did you mix per gallon of water? :reading420magazine:
:roorrip:

i used 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water. i used it for mid flower flush and will be using it at final flush.

What I used was 100% organic molasses. Dont use any with added sugar because its the natural sugars that the plants love.

What i noticed is that my buds swelled 20%-30% and they got really frosty.

good luck!

Grandma's Molasses is a brand you should look for. Also you need to make sure it is unsulphered molasses. If you can't find anything be sure to check the organic food section at the market, or like a Whole Foods.

I mix at 1 tablespoon per gallon. You take about a cup of the water you want to use and bring it to a boil. Add the molasses and stir it around for about a minute. Add this back to the rest of the water and just water your plants with it.

:goodluck:

I read somewhere that blackstrap molassess is the most unrefined and has the most micronutes in it. At my store they don't call Grandma's blackstrap. Just throwing it out there.

I read somewhere that blackstrap molassess is the most unrefined and has the most micronutes in it. At my store they don't call Grandma's blackstrap. Just throwing it out there.

I was under the impression that blackstrap and unsulphered were the same thing. :reading420magazine: Gona have to check some stuff out. I probably didn't read this anywhere. Sometimes my brain likes to link things together without me telling it to!

Although, my girl didn't seem to mind Grandma's one bit. :grinjoint:

OH SNAP WHAT HAPPENED!!!

11244.jpg

wow i am so jealous...lol j/k im about four weeks into flour and my plants look like baby's compared to yours, great job man:high-five: heres what mine look like as of now... jedi og kush 14wks 5days 4 weeks flowering
IMG_02398.JPG
IMG_023218.JPG

They look great bro.. the goal for the first try is to keep them green and healthy and alive.. I cant say that my real first attempt outside of 420magazine was this successful. I keep my first real attempt around to remind me that there are rules and you need to follow them..currently it sits as a brown corpse in my porch in an old pot. never made it past week 2.... poor fella.

Just think of all that you learned with your first attempt and flower you will notice your plant transform.. its so exciting :)

Congrats on the great harvest Mardo! They look nice and frosty. How old were they at the chop?

Anyway you can raise the rh in the closet? Even bowls of water set out will probably help at least a little, a humidifier would be best. Good luck!

Thank mm good advice n yah im very happy i even made it this far through the grow cycle but ive got like 22 mystery seeds from a hermie bag from a friend and four good seeds 1 i think supa silva haze 3 unknown that i will be using in my next grow probly 6 plants

Back
Top Bottom