First time growing

Looking good paddy. Too bad you cant spend more time with the ladies.

I wish I could. Is there a way I can check in on the ladies during there night cycle? I heard a green light might work but am not sure. I am going to put a temp guage on the outside of the grow box so I can see whats the temp without disturbing the ladies.

A little update as of this morning. I feel great today, the ladies all look great and my girlfriends mom is on her way to the airport!! I can finally spend some time with my ladies and blaze out with them.

I need to work on a veg room now. I would like to keep maybe two mothers and have a clone area. Does anyone have any ideas on what would be a good setup for my closet. Here is pic of where I am now. I would like a 250 watt mh but I think it might get too hot in the closet.
pics_today_007.JPG

Maybe I would be better off with some t-5's? I am not sure what to do?

Master kush looking good
pics_today_001.JPG

pics_today_005.JPG

pics_today_003.JPG

pics_today_002.JPG

pics_today_004.JPG

Here is a little update, don't think anyone really cares much but here it goes. My buddy and I took clones and trimed the ladies two nights ago. We used no wilt and clonex and put them under the dome. Yesterday was my B-day so I took the day off of work and hit the hydro store to get myself a b day present:grinjoint:. I wanted a T-5 and they told me on the phone it came with bulbs and I get there and does not come with bulbs and wanted $15 a piece. I did not want to drop $400 on a T-5 so I checked out craigslist and found a 6 bulb T-5 and got it for $175. So far the ladies are looking good.
ladies_4-4_003.JPG

ladies_4-4_014.JPG

ladies_4-4_015.JPG

ladies_4-4_018.JPG

ladies_4-4_017.JPG

ladies_4-4_016.JPG

ladies_4-4_004.JPG

Funny how the banana kush is not growing toward the light as much just seems to bush out.

Thanks Dankme, I will keep this alive for you. I was curious thoe. The T-5 came with 3000 spectrum bulbs. Two were bad so I went to the hydro store and they carried only 6000 spectrum. I picked up three and am not sure what is better for the small clones?

Oh the clones were mostly from the bottom of the plants. Thanks for the bith day rip, I can't wait till I get home so I can have a few sucks of the bong.

Thanks for the quick response. I set it up in the closet. I am thinking of building a small box but am not sure just yet.

There comin along. And the clones are looking good. Are you going to make any of these clones into mothers?

Thanks. My friend brought over a small Ksh mother that we took 5 clones off the other day. I am going to try and keep a sour diesel x ak47 as a mother also.

I'll get some pics of the plant when the lights go on. No name for the sour diesel x ak-47 but those are both some of my favorite straigns (sp)

A little update:bongrip: The plants all seem to be doing great. So far the master kush is getting nice and nuggy. There are lots of bud sites everywhere, camera does not get much. So far they are at day 21 of 12/12. The clones are not doing to hot I think, still no roots and the color seems to be fading. Last night I fed them a little grow big, and 1 cap per gallon Tiger bloom. Seemed good in the morning.
ladies_012.JPG

ladies_013.JPG

ladies_014.JPG

ladies_010.JPG

ladies_011.JPG

3-13_040.JPG

ladies_008.JPG

Well its time for a little update. So far the plants have been 12/12 for 28 days and everything is well. Lots of bud sites, I am happy with everything so far except the banana kush. Its lanky and the bud is spread all over the plant a little here and there. I guess it the genetics of the plant. Cheese is getting a nice fruty smell. The kush is nugging up nice but still has no smell. I transfered clones into soil a few days ago, they seem to be doing ok so far. I also took a few clones last night from some of my mother plants.

4-22_007.JPG

4-22_005.JPG

4-22_015.JPG

Master kush
4-22_009.JPG

4-22_017.JPG

4-22_007.JPG

4-22_005.JPG

4-22_015.JPG

4-22_009.JPG

Master Kush
4-22_017.JPG

Clones and mothers. Most the clones had roots showing after two weeks under two out of six flor. lights on. I took a few clones last night, and have some in dixi cups that were not showing any roots. I put them under the dom again, we will see if anything happens.
4-22_020.JPG

My new a.c. unit I picked up. I need to finish plumbing it, I ended up exhausting it throgh the addic also. I tryed through the window but it made too much noise.
4-22_021.JPG

4-22_021.JPG

Another hole it the attic but hey no more hot air!

Back
Top Bottom