First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

couple of pics of my greenhouse cheese , under 10/14 seem to be getting really frosty

P1050815.JPG
P1050814.JPG
P1050813.JPG
P1050812.JPG

Paddy my dear old friend!!
I've been so busy with work!
I've just looked at my seedling and I think I see white hairs!! :)

This journal is coming along nice mate
I'm free this weekend so il update my journal proper
I've popped in a few times but so busy
Any way hope your world is good

Outdoor cannabis in N.I.... never thought it possible. hat's off to you.

we had a lucky summer we actually had 2 summers lol i did take them in on the windy rainy days , next year i am planting a heap of autos and just let them do what they want to do .

so what do you think hermies ?
P1050883.JPG
P1050882.JPG
P1050881.JPG
P1050880.JPG

I'm seeing female preflowers (the pointy things in the V); I'm not seeing narners. keep an eye on it for sure but so far, no, I'd say there is no apparent evidence of hermiation. (i hermiated my own plants on my last grow so i know what it looks like).
You'll obviously want second and third opinions, however, I'd advise to allow more time.
If you find the time, have a gander at my first grow; in around the middle you'll see i posted similar photos asking that same question. (i hermiated them much later by opening the door during lights out)

Yes, i noticed the summer; being an indoor city grower in a 2 up 2 down with no gardens, i did not appreciate it and I'm glad it's over, though i can see how useful it was on your farm :)

These balls you see.. do they have two strands poking out of them like little hairs?

I had such things, the were round and bulbous, here are some examples:

2014-07-11_04_41_32.jpg
2014-07-11_00_56_571.jpg

I went as far as to dissect one and eat it (to look for anything powdery; like pollen)

I was told they were part of the female preflower.

hmmm, jury's out on that one. in any case it doesn't look close to busting any time soon. I'd isolate it for safety if possible. try and forage for a second opinion and if it's still unresolved in 2 days time get more pics of it up.

Back
Top Bottom