First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

lol , i wonder what reasons that could be , i got very close to 4 os dried and another o from the other plant i re veged , very please with that :):)
nice smoke , really good high off it , i was almost tripping lol

Beauty! Hey Paddy - when you reveg - how do you harvest? Especially that top cola? Snip it off? New bud sites form I take it?

Beauty! Hey Paddy - when you reveg - how do you harvest? Especially that top cola? Snip it off? New bud sites form I take it?

You can harvest most of the plant but you need to leave some bud sites remaining. Usually the ones left are the lower popcorn ones. Once you put the lights back on full time the plant will start growing leaves again from the remaining bud sites.

You can harvest most of the plant but you need to leave some bud sites remaining. Usually the ones left are the lower popcorn ones. Once you put the lights back on full time the plant will start growing leaves again from the remaining bud sites.

the man has spoken :Namaste:

All right Paddy. Have done. A few
reVeg. It does take about three
weeks for it to kick in. I use a cfls
for that. Tried to use a six on them
and fried them.

seedlings are flying up , so quick !!

P1050804.JPG
P1050801.JPG
P1050802.JPG
P1050803.JPG

So then do you prune the top of the plant back? Like - cut it down to where you left the popcorn buds on and where the new greenery will grow?

Thanks MedFarmer!

So then do you prune the top of the plant back? Like - cut it down to where you left the popcorn buds on and where the new greenery will grow?

Thanks MedFarmer!

That's your choice but I always cut the main stalk back so that I can get the light down close to the remaining bud sites and leaves.

All right Paddy. I would do the same
u need to get the clf right down on
top of them. I tried a 600 on some
in the past. It looked like a flame thrower had been at them. Lol

All right Paddy. I would do the same
u need to get the clf right down on
top of them. I tried a 600 on some
in the past. It looked like a flame thrower had been at them. Lol

Agree with biggaz65 about using a cfl or a t5. You could use a hps but keep it a fair distance. Don't forget the plant will be in shock after you've cut most of her branches off. If you've flushed you will need to put some nutes back in that soil/coco. A drop of superthrive will also help or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom