First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

mate i think i stressed the shit out of mine , i had them in door out door , temps up and down , light leaks , you name it they got tough time , if they are un stressed you would get a really good yield mate, just keep and eye last couple of weeks to be safe !

put your new grow on your sig , its hard to keep up with ya

been a bit too quiet around this thread so i thought id finish my Christmas stock on this thread while im waiting on seeds to do some growing lol

heres my cheese 4 weeks into flower , ohh meant to say i never got changing my light back to 12/12 as i didnt want to stress the chesse so every thing here is going under a 600 w hps at 14 dark 10 light .not much i can do about it

there is also my re veg that is coming to the end , she smells so much like lemon , ( was bag seed ) wish i had of took a cut

the flowering cheese is in the middle , baby girl lost and found left side other side it 2 cheese , i also added my passion that i pegged down .
P1050725.JPG

P1050731.JPG
P1050732.JPG
P1050728.JPG
P1050730.JPG
P1050733.JPG

thanks for your kind words guys, was a nice little journey , got a nice smoke and some good little seeds that i am hoping for my sake and sullys that they will produce some good weed , ill be keeping clones of them as they are my own little mix so heres hoping, just hope its not all males lol...

i am going to try 7 , its my lucky number , :):):):)

will be watching you guys more now

well ive gone low cost on veg , burning a 400 watt just adds to my expense, these are 30 watt and i used an old light hanger and clip leads ,

P1050739.JPG

here is my re veg baby food girl , miss cow and gate
P1050742.JPG

And here is my own made seed/seedlings all 7 has popped up , i did 12 and the other 5 also came up lol but am letting a friend have them
P1050740.JPG

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom