Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

It's been 3 weeks since those pictures. The plant has been flowering for a while now! I flipped on July 13th! Can you believe it haha? OK so all this to say this in case some newbie comes by here :

I truly believe now that if you have trouble in beginning or mid flowering you have a chance to save your crop. In my case being on 13/11 schedule really seemed to give them time to recover. If you look at this journal you will have pictures that prove it.

The girl still has some white hairs but everything is cloudy now and I can't believe she still would need a couple of days. Anyway I need her pot now! The seeds for the next grow have popped and it s time to repot them. Plus it s going to be raining in my country by tomorrow so I prefer cleaning everything before that. Pictures should come in a few hours

Very nice flash, great job and congrats✌️

Thank you. Am happy to have people like you here! When I see for example your last grow it s really what I want to achieve. I went through different troubles as a newbie. But that time is 3rd grow, outdoor temps get colder and colder so things should be way easier so I hope I ll make you guys proud of me :)

Plan to chop both Wednesday in the morning before sunrise. Green Crack were flipped on 13/11 July 13th. Blue dream showed first pistils on setpember 1st. 65 days of flowering.

I m still thinking maybe a day of rain would not be to bad an be a good opportunity to rince them? Cause they still have a few white pistils. I m opened to advices

I think bud washing is a great thing. I set up 3 buckets with cool water. In the first is about 1/3 cup of baking soda and 1/3 cup of lemon juice. Plain water in the other 2. I dip the buds in the first bucket up and down and slosh them from side to side just a bit but mostly up and down for about 15 seconds. Then a few dunks in bucket 2 and bucket 3. Then I hang them for at least 4 hrs. Then mine are trimmed from the branch and dropped in paper bags and in the fridge they go. If you were gonna hang dry them then they would just remain hanging for however long you would dry them for. I’ve examined the trichomes under magnification following the bud wash. All trichomes remain intact as long as you aren’t banging them against the side or bottom of the bucket. Once you see how much mess is left in the bucket you will probably wash from now on. Lol. Outdoor ones are far worse as far as being dirty but even the indoor ones benefited from the wash.

I think bud washing is a great thing. I set up 3 buckets with cool water. In the first is about 1/3 cup of baking soda and 1/3 cup of lemon juice. Plain water in the other 2. I dip the buds in the first bucket up and down and slosh them from side to side just a bit but mostly up and down for about 15 seconds. Then a few dunks in bucket 2 and bucket 3. Then I hang them for at least 4 hrs. Then mine are trimmed from the branch and dropped in paper bags and in the fridge they go. If you were gonna hang dry them then they would just remain hanging for however long you would dry them for. I’ve examined the trichomes under magnification following the bud wash. All trichomes remain intact as long as you aren’t banging them against the side or bottom of the bucket. Once you see how much mess is left in the bucket you will probably wash from now on. Lol. Outdoor ones are far worse as far as being dirty but even the indoor ones benefited from the wash.
Thanks my friend. However I think you didn't read my question at the end of the earlier post haha. Wednesday is raining. Then sun the next two days. I still have a few white pistils. A couple more days would be perfect but as they are outdoor I fear mold maybe? I was thinking maybe the rain of Wednesday could rince them then they would have 2 days to dry then I would chop on Friday

Ok sorry. I saw the comment about the rain but thought you were asking me about bud washing specifically. Lol. The only spot of bud rot I had on my outside girl was in an area where there was a dead leaf tucked between the bud material. That being said...the leaves that have browned all the way up to the bud may be a problem area the longer they go. If you haven’t found any bud rot so far and want to go a few more days I would think it would be fine. But I’d keep my eyes peeled. As far as the rain washing the buds off for you....I think it would have to be a pretty heavy rain. I harvested mine after several consecutive days of rain. I washed them and still had bugs and debris in the buckets afterwards. Not sure that helps. Lol.

Ok sorry. I saw the comment about the rain but thought you were asking me about bud washing specifically. Lol. The only spot of bud rot I had on my outside girl was in an area where there was a dead leaf tucked between the bud material. That being said...the leaves that have browned all the way up to the bud may be a problem area the longer they go. If you haven’t found any bud rot so far and want to go a few more days I would think it would be fine. But I’d keep my eyes peeled. As far as the rain washing the buds off for you....I think it would have to be a pretty heavy rain. I harvested mine after several consecutive days of rain. I washed them and still had bugs and debris in the buckets afterwards. Not sure that helps. Lol.

Thank you it helped a lot!

The Blue Dream is not dry enough. Small buds and many leaves. Gonna be a nightmare

Really nice harvest Flash, good job!

Thanks Penny I m happy cause I was expecting something around 70 grams. So to resume I had 2 pots do you remember? 1 with GC and the other one with blue dreams that did very bad cause of heat. But the green crack pot by itself gave 280 grams. This means if I didn't had trouble in the other pot I could go over 500g! It s huge considering my place so I m very happy to know that if I do things good I can have big harvests considering my small grow space

Just have to plan out your space and maximize it, my flower space is 4x4 and I haven't run out of meds in over 2 years now.
Yeah now I know what can be achieve so things should be interesting

I think vertical space is most important if you can manage it.

Yes for sure. I think with two previous grow I know which size would be the best to benefit from enough space and light for each plant. I also have a net I can use whenever they would start to grow crazy. Also if I have to cut some taller branches I won't hesitate. I want everything even and manageable

Back
Top Bottom