Flo # 2 - Austin Hash Plant - Random Seeds

2 seedlings are doing fine, the one in the back though is growing very slowly. #2 seems to be the strong grower.
20150511_092216_1_.jpg

ARRRRRGH, I´m on board for this grow. You are just a few days ahead of me buddy. keep up the good work. I hope the splurge on a new lamp suits your weed well comrade

Nothing too new to report, the seedlings are doing their thing. The small one still isn't growing much so I might just toss it once I get the clones. Just waiting for the other seedlings to catch up before I get the clones

So I whipped out the new Mars 700W only to find it has no switches, buttons or anything. Just a spot to plug it in. So there is no veg or flower option? It gives full spectrum but what does that mean? Can I veg with it or is it a flower only light? The thing didn't even come with a manual, not even a piece of paper lol

Yep, full spectrum means it will throw out light at both flower and veg spectrum's. No need to switch from veg to bloom. You should see both red and blue LED diodes on the fixture itself. I'm not too familiar with the 700W Mars specifically, but have been doing a ridiculous amount of research on LED's lately.

Gotcha, thanks for the input guys. Yes I do see red and blue lights on the panel. I'll set it up today or tomorrow most likely. I'll probably keep my HID system for when winter comes and temps are lower

Got the new LED put up today with a bit of hassle, the panel weighs like 30 pounds or something so hanging it was a little challenging. It's sturdy now though! The plants are exactly 3 feet away from it, ideally I won't even have to move the light, just remove stuff from under the plants until they are ground level.
20150518_121240_1_.jpg

The purple light and the smell of the new LED makes it feel like an alien world in there lol. But already I've seen a large drop in temps and a small increase in humidity. Here's a pic of the new lights on temp/RH:
20150518_132502_1_.jpg

So a solid 8F drop in temps and maybe 5-10% increase in RH, just what I needed! Now to see how the babies like the new light :smokin:

So good news and bad news today. Bad news: the dispensary that I got the Dark Star from last year no longer carries it as of a week ago or so :( Good news: I'll have to try something else! I'm still going to pick something that should be a challenge, maybe a sativa dominant hybrid or something. I'll be picking up some clones eventually, I swear!

New clones are in! It was slim pickings this time but I still found 2 good ones, Flo #2 and Durban Alien (a new hybrid apparently). Sounds like Flo with be a sativa and the DA will be more indica, curious to see what happens here!
20150523_113430_1_.jpg

Here's the Flo #2:
20150523_113509_1_.jpg

And here's the Durban Alien (I'm assuming it's a hybrid of Durban Poison and Alien OG):
20150523_113452_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom