Flo # 2 - Austin Hash Plant - Random Seeds

Since I have never been in a place that sells clones or bud for that matter how much does a clone run?

Recreational clones are $30 and medical are roughly $15, maybe $10

Just a quick update. The seedlings are all coming along slowly, #2 looks like it is ready for nutes already. The Flo is doing great and has already started growing I think. The Durban Alien didn't take well to the LED's and is currently laying on the ground lol. Might have to get another clone if this one dies. Temps are 70-77F and humidity 40-47%

Just a quick update. The seedlings are all coming along slowly, #2 looks like it is ready for nutes already. The Flo is doing great and has already started growing I think. The Durban Alien didn't take well to the LED's and is currently laying on the ground lol. Might have to get another clone if this one dies. Temps are 70-77F and humidity 40-47%

Hey Stealth. Sorry to hear about the slow growth and Durban Alien. I had problems with extremely slow growth before and it turned out to be a ph issue. The soil I had was bad. I measured the run off and it was 8.5. I'm wondering if you might not be experiencing the same thing of ph issues in the root zone. I think I read earlier that you are using promix hp with perlite. I've read that the ph on that can be pretty low. You may want to check out the ph if you haven't already. Good luck and keep at it!

Yeah the Durban Alien is dead, crispy as toast lol. Not really sure why it happened, the Flo is doing fine and I thought it would be the one to die if anything. Only thing I can think of is that the rockwool cube of the DA was very wet and I didn't dry it out before putting it into Promix, essentially drowning it. Oh well, I'll try to go pick up a new clone tomorrow of the same strain if possible.

The new clone is in! It's Austin Hash Plant, there was no more Durban Alien unfortunately. I made sure everything is fine this time when it hit the Promix so as long as the LED isn't too much it should be good to go. I'll post some pics once I see how it does

The Austin Hash Plant seems to be recovering, leaves are perking up this morning again. Here's a few pics, starting with the AHP:
20150605_083816_1_.jpg

Then the seedlings, how are these looking guys?
20150605_083824_1_.jpg

And the Flo #2
20150605_083831_1_.jpg

then a glimpse at room conditions
20150605_083918_1_.jpg

Is everything looking good? Am I treating the seedlings right?

hi
let me start by saying, buying a marsII 700 watt led changed my grows forever. it is the best purchase i have made.

it looks like your seedlings may be having trouble with the promix. they seem to be growing through it, but it might have been to hot for germination.
anyways,
i recently started a grow. i put my seedlings under a 85 watt cfl to hatch, in coco. a week later one survived and one didn't. i started to germ another seed. a week later it died. i was frustrated, but i was using old seeds. i pulled out a blue dream bag seed and tried again. meanwhile my first seedling that survived was two and a half weeks old. i moved it under my mars 700 at 1 meter high. my blue dream germinated and stood tall under the 85 watt cfl. i moved it into the same room, still under the cfl, about 10 feet away from my led. i left the room, came back an hour later and my blue dream was falling over. i could not believe it. the cfl was eight inches above and cool to my hand. then i noticed something, the blue dream wasn't falling over. it was reaching for the led ten feet away. the cfl eight inches above, was losing the light war with my led 10 feet away. i moved the blue dream directly under the led, at one day old. she is perfectly healthy one week later.
my flowers are dense. the light penetrates hard. here is a picture of my last pineapple chunk grow:
5_-_Copy1.jpg

im subbed.

Back
Top Bottom