Flower

Edrobone2

420 Member
So I'm not real savvy with growing but I'm picking it up and doing well,but I need some information on forcing my Girl into flowering.i live in Eugene Oregon and our grow season usually ends mid October...My girls has not started to flower and I want to make sure she gets plenty of time to mature and work on them buds.. it's out doors in the ground

Check out light deprivation. You will probably have to build some sort of "portable" blackout tent to ensure 12 hours of total darkness. That should kick her into gear.
This is just what I would do. Sadly I grow indoors.

What Strain is it or do you know? I had an Indica dominant (Lilac Jack) that did ok but the Sativa dominant (Dairy Queen) put up a fight last year, as an untimely rain that caused a budrot issue that I had to stay one step ahead of so it would finish. They usually start Flowering middle of August and finish middle of October, they seem to know how much time they have and adjust (speed up the process) if needed. I'm North of you a tad (under 100 miles).

As warm as it has been not sure if adjusting light would just confuse them ;) Fall my backside they would say :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom