Free 420 Magazine Stickers!

I put ones I got way back when on my bigger grow cabinet, top door became my Cannabis related sticker collection, though if I ever get rid of my growbox there goes all my stickers :rofl:

Love the collection!!

@420

I would love these stickers.
But unfortunately, I cant start a journal.
I dont have enough information on my plants and soil to do the journal properly for users questions.
A few plants have different soils, cant remember which, 2 mystery strains in my 8 plant grow
Wouldnt look good on my part I dont think. Next grow forsure will start a journal.

Don't plan on sticking the bumper sticker (sized) ones on the back of cop cars. They've all got video recording setups these days, and waiting around for one to get backed up against some bushes is a pain in the @ss. So is crawling through bushes on your knees and elbows. And then, two weeks later, one of the other cops stops laughing long enough to explain to the one driving the "enlightened" car what's so funny, and he ends up scraping it off in pieces.

Or so I've been told. . . .

Yay for merch! Any clues on what kind and when it might go on sale? :thanks:

Still working on building up our team, then we'll focus on 420 Mag t-shirts, jars, lighters and mugs to start.

Might make it by the holidays, we shall see.

I was about to see about getting some stickers since they must mean I'm winning, but will wait for the merch sales to come online so as to throw yas some dollars instead. Hopefully you can ship to Canada. Can never have enough Tshirts/mugs, or maybe a stylish 420 toque? Cheers

Do I have to link my account to my physical address or can I just mail in a self-addressed envelope and get a sticker?

Just mail in a self-addressed envelope and get a sticker.

We'll send you free stickers to place in your tents, lounges and grow rooms.

All you have to do is post a link to your grow journal and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Columbia, CA 95310

Once the stickers arrive, please post a picture of it in your grow room or favorite 420 spot.

Stickers are the following sizes: 3" x 3" / 4.20" x 4.20" / 6" x 6" / 2" x 12"

Please make sure to send an envelope that will handle the size you want without folding.

This offer is limited to two stickers per person.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:
Awesome thank you, these will be the first stickers I will have showing in my garden ;) Can't wait ....

Where do we say what size stickers we would like? In the self addressed stamped envelope?

6"x6" & 2"x12" for me please, plus ill put a note inside aswell.

Lime's Fucking Incredible Grow Journey 2020
Still working on building up our team, then we'll focus on 420 Mag t-shirts, jars, lighters and mugs to start.

Might make it by the holidays, we shall see.
This would be sweet, Hoodies and caps would be cool too! Just a thought... Us Canadians need all the warmth we can get lol

Awesome thank you, these will be the first stickers I will have showing in my garden ;) Can't wait ....

Where do we say what size stickers we would like? In the self addressed stamped envelope?

6"x6" & 2"x12" for me please, plus ill put a note inside aswell.

Lime's Fucking Incredible Grow Journey 2020

This would be sweet, Hoodies and caps would be cool too! Just a thought... Us Canadians need all the warmth we can get lol
We'll put one of each in whatever size will fit them.

Back
Top Bottom