Free 420 Magazine Stickers!

We'll send you free stickers to place in your tents, lounges and grow rooms.

All you have to do is post a link to your grow journal and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Once the stickers arrive, please post a picture of it in your grow room or favorite 420 spot.

Stickers are the following sizes: 3" x 3" / 4.20" x 4.20" / 6" x 6" / 2" x 12"

Please make sure to send an envelope that will handle the size you want without folding.

This offer is limited to two stickers per person.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:
What if you have 2 new tents & are doing 2 grow journals at the same time ? Can you send in 2 envelopes & get 4 stickers ? Just curious as I have a journal I started a couple weeks ago & a new one starting on the 1st.
I want 1 of each .... lol.

What if you have 2 new tents & are doing 2 grow journals at the same time ? Can you send in 2 envelopes & get 4 stickers ? Just curious as I have a journal I started a couple weeks ago & a new one starting on the 1st.
I want 1 of each .... lol.
Absolutely :thanks:

All you have to do is post a link to your grow journal and send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Once the stickers arrive, please post a picture of it in your grow room or favorite 420 spot.

Please make sure to send an envelope that will handle the size you want without folding.

I'm planning on creating my 1st grow journal this spring, I'm strictly an outdoor grower.:yummy: So, can I get these now and post the link and grow journal when my girls are growing in the spring? Oh, and where do we post this "link"?

:thanks:

So this is how you get the stickers I see in everyone’s tents, boxes, cabinets, sheds, garages, grow houses, reefer trailers etc...I am going to our local Canadian Post Office tomorrow to see about these American stamps! I have 2 tents thanks to this forum, and everyone’s help, and knowledge!
Thanks guys!

Sweet stickers I got me a 4ft grow tent with several different auto's an a couple of photos, my problem with journals is I'm to lazy to keep track of shit

Hey I'd be happy to put to your largest sticker in my grow. Cheers

IMG_20210323_181328.jpg

Screenshot_20210323_184436_com.android.gallery3d-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20210323_232923_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210323_231845_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210323_184436_com.android.gallery3d-01.jpeg

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Penn Valley, CA 95946

Very cool.cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom