Frost Factory - Show me your glands!

i should say yours looks very close in structure yours is frostier she's beautiful grandpa thats going to be some sticky stuff that pic of mine above was harvested in february i still have one cola left and its still very sticky!

Man those look beautiful! Are they grown in doc buds hi brix kit?

Nope, DWC my friend.

i should say yours looks very close in structure yours is frostier she's beautiful grandpa thats going to be some sticky stuff that pic of mine above was harvested in february i still have one cola left and its still very sticky!

Thanks. Yours look bigger/thicker. This cut has small buds, but the frost is insane. It’s an original cut. I’ve had it for several years.

Nope, DWC my friend.

Thanks. Yours look bigger/thicker. This cut has small buds, but the frost is insane. It’s an original cut. I’ve had it for several years.
well she's pretty the one i grew the nodes were so close together i could barely get snipps in there to top it it vegged for 6 weeks and was 17 in tall in a 5gal. still got an ounce and a half off her!

heres one i love tangerine cookies!
DSC_003195.jpg
DSC_0028118.jpg

it looks like winter but you give it a little squeeze and nothing almost no sticky to it and no smell wtf!

All plants are different where terpenes are concerned. Smaller glands = potentially less gooey, and as to "smell", well, some plants just don't, much. Won't likely effect the high (see also: . .)

Ok, ☕

Back
Top Bottom