FunkySkunk's 2nd Grow - LED SCROG - Super LemonHaze - TrainWreck -Akorn - Purple Haze

Re: FunkySkunk's 2nd grow, LED SCROG-SuperLemonHaze, TrainWreck,Akorn,Purple Haze

congrats for the new led lights i like and plants look happy too :)

Re: FunkySkunk's 2nd grow, LED SCROG-SuperLemonHaze, TrainWreck,Akorn,Purple Haze

The hanging distance above canopy for most LED light panels is 2'-2.5'.

Hi KJC, and thanks for your reply. I started them at 3' but moved them to 32" and left them overnight and they have shown no negative reaction, so hopefully i can try get them a little closer!

Thanks lebgrow, i love them!
Away, thanks dude, I left them overnight at that height and the plants have grown another set of leaves overnight so i reckon they are loving the disco pink as much as I am! :cheer:

Got some more pics uploading aswell! Got a 6" RAM clip on fan, my plants are sitting in a gentle breeze now :)

DSCF22872.JPG
DSCF22863.JPG
DSCF22852.JPG
DSCF22841.JPG
DSCF22832.JPG
DSCF22822.JPG

Had a little tidy up of the wires.

DSCF22811.JPG
DSCF22803.JPG
DSCF22791.JPG
DSCF22781.JPG
DSCF22771.JPG
DSCF22761.JPG
DSCF22751.JPG
DSCF2274.JPG
DSCF22731.JPG
DSCF22722.JPG
DSCF22712.JPG
DSCF22702.JPG
DSCF22693.JPG
DSCF22684.JPG
DSCF22674.JPG
DSCF22651.JPG
DSCF22661.JPG

Really happy with the setup i have at the moment, advanced so much from my last grow. I still plan on adding my 2700K CFL's for flowering, as they are so maneuverable and provide excellent side lighting.
Peace.

Nice im ordering a 360 watt full spectrum led light for my next grow :) with some nice aussie blues seeds :goodjob:

Appolo 8

Whatsup!

Just been checking on plants and im pretty sure they have slight Light stress from the LED's being too close.
The tips of the leaves on the Trainwreck and SLH are burned and have an irregular leaf pattern (they are tallest and closest to the light). Can anyone more experienced with LED's please confirm??
Everything else is spot on as far as im aware, temps, humidity airflow etc and they have not been fed any nutes at all, only tap water left for 24 hours.

DSCF22902.JPG
DSCF22914.JPG
DSCF22923.JPG
DSCF22933.JPG
DSCF22942.JPG
DSCF22952.JPG
DSCF22961.JPG

I have raised the lights about 8" and will keep an eye on them.

Thanks dusty, I'm gonna move them higher. Nice plants and lights man, your light is purple mine is more pink I think it's the flowering model really.

That is the lush lumenator it has blue and white I did loads of research and found that the blue photon is more than twice as powerfull than the red photon witch led me to buy this model its made for flowering it cost me $ but its only 190watts and does that 3' by 4' closet that plant dryed at 3 zips and I can get four of those in there so I guess its really a good bargin

What are you pH adjusting your water to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

What are you pH adjusting your water to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Thats a handy chart KJC, thanks. Believe it or not I do not have any equpment to measure Ph level! But It is now the next thing on my shopping list. Would you recommend digital or Litmus paper?

Also, in regard to my burnt leaves, could I snip the damaged leaf ends off with sharp clean scissors to stop it spreading any further?

When I first stated to adjust the pH of my nutrient solution I used a liquid pH test kit, I still have a liquid pH test kit as well as a pH and ppm meter. I find a pH meter more reliable then using the liquid pH test kit. If you do decide to get a pH meter you will most likely also need pH 4.01 calibration solution and pH 7.0 calibration solution to calibrate your meter. You should calibrate your pH meter every 2 weeks to maintain accuracy. I pour a small amount of calibration solution into a clean plastic bag then dip the tip of the meter into the solution as I calibrate the meter. You will also need some pH down to lower the pH of your nutrient solution.

https://www.accesshydroponic.com ph-test-kit-1-oz

https://www.accesshydroponic.com ph tester-with replaceable electrode

https://www.accesshydroponic.com ph-4.01-calibration-solution-8-oz

https://www.accesshydroponic.com ph-7.0-calibration-solution-8-oz

https://www.accesshydroponic.com ph-down-1-lt

Fantastic info there, thankyou very much k.jc, I will browse the links now.

I've spent the last 2 hours repotting my plants into their final containers. I used a mixed soil roughly:

30% Good quality compost
30% Organic worm castings - this stuff is like black gold...So fine and well aerated, created a perfect medium when mixed with everything
20% Vermiculite
20% Perlite

I was tempted to add the other LED to cover the larger area my plants now take up in larger pots, but decided to wait another week.
they still havn't been fed any nutes as they seem to be flourishing off just water at the mo.

Pics!!!!

Worm casts

DSCF22972.JPG
DSCF23002.JPG
DSCF22982.JPG
DSCF23011.JPG
DSCF23022.JPG
DSCF23043.JPG
DSCF23053.JPG
DSCF23063.JPG
DSCF2307.JPG
DSCF23083.JPG
DSCF23093.JPG
DSCF23102.JPG
DSCF23111.JPG
DSCF23122.JPG

Got this timer aswell, the lighting is now 18/6

DSCF23134.JPG
DSCF23142.JPG
DSCF23162.JPG
DSCF23173.JPG
DSCF23182.JPG
DSCF23192.JPG
DSCF23203.JPG
DSCF23214.JPG
DSCF23223.JPG
DSCF23233.JPG
DSCF23242.JPG
DSCF23252.JPG
DSCF23323.JPG
DSCF23312.JPG

Trainwreck is soaring ahead!!

DSCF23291.JPG
DSCF23302.JPG

And this is how im going to do my screen

DSCF23263.JPG
DSCF23272.JPG
DSCF23282.JPG

Hope you enjoy! Funky.

Hey kjc what nutrients do you use I always have to use p.h. up.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.horticulturesource.com general hydroponics gh flora series performance pack

Back
Top Bottom