Super Lemon Haze Outdoor Grow #1

2js....how tall are yours??? mine are only 3'5"-4'..is that normal for that strain??? the wwxbb that is rite beside it is 5+..and an ass load of more flowers....both fed and h2o the same....mabey it is just the strain but yours look way better than mine....I still have about 6 weeks to go....mabey they will strech and bush out a little more...I hope...any advice is always much app...

One week from Harvest!
IMG_002221.JPG
IMG_000827.JPG
:yahoo::yahoo:

post 123-1st. pic. on the back of u're head, or who ever is in the pic w/the devil horns. there is a very sinister face (smaller) clear as day, on u're head. no b.s. it's there. when the page loaded, it just jumped out at me!

no, no, no! u missed it, completely! 1/4size face on upper right corner of his head. IT'S THERE! am i the only one that can see this face???

Hey Smoke2Js! Sorry im late to the party! I had no idea you had a journal. Maybe i should get new glasses. you obviously have 3 links in your sig. Im here now though! Im envious. I wish i could grow outdoors! Someday. But those plants sure look happy! Youre gonna get some massive colas. Goes without saying but SUBBED!

very nice, cant wait to see them all trimmed up and a smoke report. mad respect on your ladies, because it takes alot of TLC to have plants that healthy at harvest. anyway rep+ up s2j goodluck man......:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom