Super Lemon Haze Outdoor Grow #1

I just noticed a few new posters to my thread. Welcome thinkerr, ArmyDogg,Stankybudda, and Tacomang , pull up a chair , relax, have some lemonade, and smoke a fatty. The flower pictures will begin this weekend. I will post pics every 3 days if I can, or once a week at least. She is going to put on some pounds. Watch with me as we marvel at this wonderful and blessed plant. The show begins.

What did u end up doing about the grey mold? Thinning,pruning, Removal of infected branch?

What did u end up doing about the grey mold? Thinning,pruning, Removal of infected branch?

I had to cut a big branch off, but i used the good part to make cannabis infused olive oil. I used Organocide to kill the remaining mold. It starts at the base of a branch when the leaf stem dies and is not removed. If it makes it all the way around, the branch dies from that point up, it leaves a bare wound that is black. I was thinking about spreading honey on it, but then the rats would eat it MEH!. Humidity was super high 60-80%, the rain did not help the mold fight. I have spread all my plants out buy using string, sticks, etc to let more light in. I am going to spray them weekly, just at the base of the branches, where the mold starts. all things considered she is doing grand.:tokin:

Mold on my mendo, the black part is dead mold ,could not get a good pick of the SLH mold. :trance:look into my eyes mold and go!
IMG_005020.JPG

the mold is gone now. she is all better. all of 'em.

Looking great.
Talked to a friend /breeder who said that the pheno of SLH that won the cup looked 100% sativa. Just like yours!
Did u take clones? Looks like a great mommy.

Is that possible? I know u live around Oakland so no fear of freezing, but how do u plan on re-vegging outside?
Will she regrow on her own? Or will u provide supplemental lighting to spur on growth ?

@ilynnboy. The spindly skinny branches on the bottom will not be removed, just most of the buds, if any. some of the upper branches will be left on , along with some veg growth to see which grows better. with the mild climate i think she will make it. for light I was thinking about using solar charged lights ,6 or more, and place them around her to extend the twilight period until spring. I will give her nutes and care during the winter. in the spring the branches should be bigger and ready to grow again.:)

A friend of mine told me of another method. chop the plant down leaving about
7 " or more of trunk. split the trunk down the center, being careful not to damage the root system. bend both sides away from each other and bury them, . next year two come up. I am not to clear on all of the details, has any one tried this?

idk about feeding it during the winter --- if it is like other plants it will "hibernate" and absorb the nutes it needs from the leaves and they will fall off in autum.

i'm afraid if you feed it during winter you will poison it.

Man great lookin plant Smoke2Js i hope that works out that would be the thing regrow in spring with stronger root system sounds like a plan all plants are bloomin except for two kushberrys im a little worried about that don't want to run into frost Ive got a bubblegummer that i started late cant believe the frost on it already try to get some pics in gallery this week hope all well with you and yours :)

Back
Top Bottom