Super Lemon Haze & Green Crack - Organic & Synthetic

Looking great, we are about same place. My week 5, started monday. Nice job. How often do you water? I'm at every 3 days now.

Ch

Soil, in #7's. Was evey 5, then 4, now 3. Its on track for a soil grow. I did not realize you were in coco. Very good job. That is a very high maintenance grow.

Cheers

Coco is nutz, its crazy how much you can feed. I'll stay with soil for a while. I'd rather feed once or twice a week.

Enjoy

What kind of power buget does that take. I'm at about 85 to 90 percent of my max draw. Not sure if I could spare 4 amps if I had to for air or anything else. On the bright side, I'm only paying about $1.20 a day. It's only 6.5 cents per kw hour. I'm using about 1.3 kw hours x 12 hours.

Cheers

Its powerless buddy, just fill the tank up and leave it, iv seen a few huge grows from them, fill the base of the pot with around 1" 1/2 of clay pebbles then coco, the plant feeds from the base system, ill link you it here but it may get deleted from an admin, there a great system iv heard and there available all over the world, i have heard a few friends say that after every garden grow they change the pipes which costs them around $20 and thats not to bad every 12-15 weeks.

4Pot XL System | AutoPot Watering Systems UK

Wow,I feel late on my seed sprout.I have some old Blue dream seeds left from last year and i just got my green crack feminized seeds in the mail yesterday. Will sprout as to directions provided. And I will periodically post and see how it is done here. Not too good at keeping up on computer forums,but I'll give it a try. I'm always researching,trying to learn all I can so thank you all for posting, I always find new information.

Update day 40 of journal - day 37 of 12/12.

Quite happy with how the organic side is going, the green crack is quite behind on bud formation compared to the last time i grew the strain, planning on cutting finishing up the bloom nutrients on the Super Lemon Haze on the 50th day and feeding them only un-sulphured molasses and brown sugar.

Every leaf is covered in sugar so im going to be happy keep a lot of trim this time around.

Pictures dont do no justice.

Update day 44 of journal - day 41 of 12/12.

Quite happy with how both are going, the Green Crack is around 2 weeks behind if im honest, the Super Lemon Haze is forming nicely and calyx's starting to ripen, planning on feeding them till the 26th then start a 14 day flush from there as im going to be putting 4 other plants in there place, so a 60 day from start to finish i would say is great.

Everytime iv grown green crack iv had mites and unfortunately this one does too but in the base of the dish, the Super Lemon Haze has got no pests at all surprisingly as its that close, i will never grow Green Crack again for this problem as well its not the type of strain i really like to grow.

Iv just popped 4 more seeds to flip to 12/12 in the first week of july so this way im hopefully going to get a harvest every 4 weeks.

I will post pictures today and see what you all think.

Thanks for stopping by!

Update day 52 of journal - day 50 of 12/12.

Both plants coming along nicely, they have been in flush for 3 days, planning on chopping them either on the 26th or the 30th depending on trichomes.

The Green Crack has lots of colas just not the biggest buds iv ever grown, no idea what i may of done wrong but i wont be growing this strain again.

The Super Lemon Haze is coming along nicely, buds are starting to ripen out, hoping to get at least 2oz from it but either way its organic so the taste im hoping for is going to be there.

Update day 53 of journal - day 31 of 12/12.

4 Days into flush, another 3 days of water then another 3-7 days of molasses mix, just to give it an extra sweetener at the end.

Iv trimmed most of the larger fan leaves of the Super Lemon Haze to allow the left over nutrients in the flowers to get used up as well as let more light in to bud sites before harvest.

Just a little update, the Super Lemon Haze is ripening up nicely, very few white hairs coming through as most are turning a nice bright orange, the Green Crack may need a few extra days to ripen up as there is still another 5-7 days maybe.

Both plants are also starting to yellow of nicely too, i think by friday they will be mostly all yellow so this means i will hopefully have some quality organic bud.

Update day 59 of journal - day 57 of 12/12.

So iv harvested the Super Lemon Haze and left the Green Crack to go for another week.

These buds are so sweet smelling and so dense, these photos do no justice what so ever, for this being an organic plant im more than happy with what its produced me, im thinking there is around 2oz maby 3oz at the max pushing it, surprising how heavy they are, not just water weight but density.

The root mass was not the greatest but they were only in these pots for 1 week from 500ml pots before flipping 12/12.

Got a fair bit of trim to try cooking with, only leaves with sugar on were kept, binned the rest.

Hello everyone!

So iv finally harvested the Green Crack as i need the space in one of the tents to start the next garden grow off.

Not the biggest buds iv ever grown before but there covered in nice cloudy ambery sugar, i suspect around 2oz worth and from both plants i have around 3/4oz in trim, separated the two, going to make some edibles with the sugary trim and some smoothies with the non sugary trim.

Back
Top Bottom