Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

Hahahahaha thanks bearded!!!! I'll get a video it's actually a 'joint' venture haha me and my friends but I've done it all he smokes a lot I used to but have cut it down to a minimum with doing Thai boxing ... But I will make that video haha

I also found out who makes the sho gun fertilizers that I used it's been designed and made over 5 years by someone who worked for vitalink and left and started their own product all I'm saying is if they took 5 years before releasing it it's got to be decent lol

I defoliated today and it looks much better in there it took bleeding forever Hahahaha I've turned the lights off now and tomorrow it's chop day!!!
image7926.jpeg
image7927.jpeg
image7928.jpeg
image7929.jpeg
image7930.jpeg

Cheers beast with the drying should I keep the tent warm or not also should I have any air movement in there etc? Thanks

Sleven iv never tried drying it in the tent. U dont want a fan direcly blowing at them.but some wind is needed to prevent bud rot;) i hang my buds in cardboard boxes with holes stabbed in the boxes for air flow and just leavevin a normal room to dry about 8 to 12 days depends how dense bud is;)

Ah I see well I have just left the out take fan on on 20% running speed so air is moving through the tent slowly I'll keep an eye on it as well

Hey everyone sorry I havnt had an earlier update been really busy ... So far I've managed to dry and began curing 22.5oz dry and there is still more to trim lol I really didn't expect this much at all I was hoping I would get at least 12z will get some pics up later ... Peace

Easy bud I did 7 super lemon haze and 1 jack

Camo the smoke is really smooth and tastes fruity although 3 burn with my virgin lungs and I'm goosed laughing my head off haha I hardly smoke anymore but my mate smokes a lot where it's at ... I'll be going the cupcake route I think just started British military fitness to get fit again so I'm on a brief diet and can't be smoking lol

I've also decided for the dark devil I'm doing that I won't scrog it due to the smaller tent now in place it makes it hard to get to 1 quarter of the tent so I'm going to top a couple times and just let them grow although I have now got 17 in there hahaha couldn't get anymore in due to the round trays but I realized yesterday that I can buy a 1.2 square tray so I might go towards a sog next time and see how much difference that makes ... Has anyone here done a screen of green (sog) before?

Dude I want to try sog one day in the near future. I followed a guy who planted them in cut 2 liter bottles and it worked great for him. Just need a mother and a cloner to take all those cuttings and have that many single plants at the same age and growth. I couldn't imagine the cost of SOG with seeds $$$$$ I will be scrog my CheeseCandy once I harvest DD and WW. So I'll get that training experience out of the way and plus I want to try it and follow my grow after stages awesome bubblegum girl this past December !

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom