Super Lemon Haze DWC 210W LED ScrOG

she is looking real good, im noticing how led really packs on the trich's i have some under led now that under hps at the same age had nowhere near as many trichs nor as long and big and im noticing all the led grows seem to look that way, anyway im looking fwd to see your end result with this strain,i still really wanna get some slh beans it just sounds so good, and in your system looking really nice too,that freak leaf is cool i would press that one in a book, the chemdawg i just finished had 3 leaves per node called her "trip" even the nodes on those branches had 3 per also, great finished product too ok well party on garth:headbanger:

Thanks bid. Yeah, the LEDs definitely help make them frosty! I'm really looking forward to smoking some of this, it does sound nice and I'm impressed with it so far. Your grow's looking really nice under that led, I reckon they're the way forwards.

Day 44 12/12, day 31 flower. Buds are starting to fill so added pK13/14 on Wednesday. Just trying to keep EC in check because things are right on the edge and the pK is very hot. The leaf tips are showing definite nute burn, though it's not too bad. EC 1.5 is about her upper limit, but she prefers 1.3. I reckon about 3-4 weeks to harvest. I'll continue running pK next week, then I'll probably lower the EC for a week before starting the flush.
IMG_22936.JPG

IMG_22955.JPG

IMG_23028.JPG

IMG_230513.JPG

IMG_23069.JPG

IMG_23097.JPG

IMG_23107.JPG

IMG_23128.JPG

OG Kush - topped and started to lst:
IMG_23168.JPG

To have a an aim of getting over 2oz out of such a small space I used to think a High ambition, to aim for 4oz I thought was an audatios ambition, I know realise how you will achieve. This has to be the most efficient use of available grow space I have seen! I salute you sir!

What is the distance between lights and screen in veg? Apologies if I missed it.

Hi AJ, really good to hear from you, I hope everything's well mate.Thanks for the kind words (and also for the reps, much appreciated)

I think she might do it you know. The buds are fattening and getting really heavy. I'm just about to do an update and I've had to tie a load of them up as they're starting to sag under the weight. I think she's probably got 2-3 weeks to go so could put on quite a bit more.

In veg I have the light about 18 inches from the screen and just keep tucking underneath the screen as she grows through so I never move the light, at least until stretch kicks in.

So we're now day 49 12/12 (start of week 8) and she's putting on weight - a noticeable change this week over the last week and the buds are getting much fatter with lots of new pistil growth, and some signs of the beginning of foxtailing in some areas. I think I got the timing of pk13/14 right. It's still running (it's now been 7 days) and I'll run it until Friday when I'm going to do the res change, drop the EC to about 1.1 for a week, then FInal Phase and flush until she's ready for the chop.

I think I might get a decent yield which is great. I've tied a lot of the buds up because they're starting to sag quite a bit. I could have topped more though I think, there's extra room at the back, so I think if this does hit 4oz which is my target, I think it would still be possible to get more.
The OG Kush downstairs I've topped a few times now, but forgot to take photos.

IMG_23404.JPG

IMG_23218.JPG

IMG_23204.JPG

IMG_23256.JPG

IMG_23249.JPG

IMG_23275.JPG

IMG_2327_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_2330_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_23331.JPG

IMG_23351.JPG

IMG_23265.JPG

Subbed, I've already learned quite a bit from this journal, almost got me sold on LED, nice job!

Good to have you along danklover. I've been really pleased with the led, I'd defiitely recommend one, particularly if you've got a small space and heat's a problem.

Hi everyone, bit behind as it's been work, work, work so I have some catching up to do. Day 59 12/12 and the buds are starting to fall over with the weight. My restraints didn't really work because gaffa tape doesn't stay stuck to the mylar very long. When this one's out I'll drill some holes and attach screw eyes to the wall so I can tie string across for future grows, but I can't get the drill in without risking snapping things so they'll just have to stay as they are for the moment.

Getting very frosty and even the lower buds are a decent size. I've quick dried some and even then it's a lovely smoke. Potent though. I much prefer it to the berry bomb already.

The last week she's been on lower nutes, I dropped the EC to 1.1. Some amber trichs showing so today when lights come on she'll get Final Phase for 24h and then plain ph'd water for the next week or so. I expect I'll be chopping next weekend or thereabouts.
IMG_23657.JPG

IMG_23545.JPG

IMG_23432.JPG

IMG_23443.JPG

IMG_23454.JPG

IMG_23608.JPG

IMG_23576.JPG

Back
Top Bottom