Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos: Take 1

.....Oh yeah, and sample the buds! :laughtwo:

I would love to be able to share this buzz with you. In time you'll understand. It's so hard to describe what pulls us back to the DDA. I love Carnival too (obviously), but this little purple devil has a pull all her own that completely captivates us. But the buzz, how to describe the delight of her buzz? It has to be experienced.

I would love to be able to share this buzz with you. In time you'll understand. It's so hard to describe what pulls us back to the DDA. I love Carnival too (obviously), but this little purple devil has a pull all her own that completely captivates us. But the buzz, how to describe the delight of her buzz? It has to be experienced.

Soon my dear. Soon I shall understand the ways of the Dark Devil and worship at her inky black altar. ...At least, I hope! :smokin:

Soon my dear. Soon I shall understand the ways of the Dark Devil and worship at her inky black altar. ...At least, I hope! :smokin:

No likes from me for this one, I mean it is just a plant after all... Well I shall understand why people say thing like that, soon. Well cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Photos - Day 33
This morning was rough. I thought the first time I ever topped a plant was difficult. Oh no, today I had these bushy beautiful babies that required me to prune them back to almost nothing. It was horrible! I seriously sat in front of them for about 15 minutes and almost couldn't bring myself to do it. Then I spent another 5 minutes after apologizing profusely to them. The deed is done though. All the photos received their second topping. Only one more to go.

Last night my husband and I discussed whether or not I should take clones. I made the mistake of browsing some discussions of other strains and decided I must try a couple more than I already have. I'll probably be ordering the seeds in a few weeks. However, the more room I set aside for potential clones and mothers, the less room I have to run more strains. I'm terrified of finding that ultimate pheno though and not having a clone. I was completely undecided what to do this morning so I took the clones and put them in cups of aloe water. Turns out my cats decided for me. When I was cleaning up my mess a couple of them decided to have a snack. No more clones. Problem solved I guess.

Special Queen #1 - Before
20161028_SQb.jpg

Special Queen #1 - After
20161028_SQa.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze #1 - Before
20161028_SH1b.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze #1 - After
20161028_SH1a.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2) - Before
20161028_SH2b.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2) - After
20161028_SH2a.jpg

Autos

Quick One - Day 15
2016-10-28_QO.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 16
20161028_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 16
20161028_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 14
2016-10-28_DD2.jpg

Have a great day y'all and try not to sweat the little things in life. :hug:

Wow Fuzznutter, this is an amazing and well thought out grow!

Though I do empathize and feel for you regarding your pain and anxiety, as I can relate.

I have not tried CBD strains but I had some oil made from industrial hemp bred for a high CBD content as well. I noticed that a dropper full under my tongue really did reduce my levels of anxiety as a calm swept over me, without getting stoned out of my brain. It was great when I had to go somewhere and deal with people. I ran out recently.

I won't be of much use if you do run into problems. I have never grown organically but I want to try it outdoors next summer. I'd love to follow along and offer encouragement while soaking up all of the wonderful knowledge on your thread.

I read all of page one and then noticed there are 11 pages...lol. Glad to have some good reading material over the next couple of days. I definitely want to see how this turns out. I am very interested in the effects of those CBD strains at the end too :)

Great job on everything thus far!

:circle-of-love: grow love to your babies :hug:

:hug: :circle-of-love: :hug:

Morning Fuzz! The little ones look great. Nothing wrong with letting them know what's what. You're the boss girl! It's so cool seeing them tied down and grow like that. May the tops be endless!!

Gee, with a name like freakbudz420, am I surprised you like seeing my girls tied down? Hmmm...:hmmmm: :rofl:

Wow Fuzznutter, this is an amazing and well thought out grow!

Though I do empathize and feel for you regarding your pain and anxiety, as I can relate.

I have not tried CBD strains but I had some oil made from industrial hemp bred for a high CBD content as well. I noticed that a dropper full under my tongue really did reduce my levels of anxiety as a calm swept over me, without getting stoned out of my brain. It was great when I had to go somewhere and deal with people. I ran out recently.

I won't be of much use if you do run into problems. I have never grown organically but I want to try it outdoors next summer. I'd love to follow along and offer encouragement while soaking up all of the wonderful knowledge on your thread.

I read all of page one and then noticed there are 11 pages...lol. Glad to have some good reading material over the next couple of days. I definitely want to see how this turns out. I am very interested in the effects of those CBD strains at the end too :)

Great job on everything thus far!

Thank you JakPot! You're so sweet. :hug:

I use hemp-based CBD oil 3 to 4 times a day. I love that so many get anxiety relief with it. However, for me, while it's great for pain, I don't get any anxiety relief. Interestingly, neither does my sister who recently started taking it every day as well. She's cut her prescription opioid painkillers down to just 2 a week though. I'm thinking we don't get the anxiety relief because ours is mostly a chemical problem. We have issues breaking down things like serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (obviously genetic). When these chemicals aren't cleared in a timely manner from the body anxiety is but one result. At least, that's my theory as to why it's not working for our anxiety.

Looking nice Fuzz. Did you ever decide on a on a top dressing recipe or a tea?

:passitleft:

Thank you! I did decide on both. I top dressed with 1 tsp kelp meal, 1 tsp gypsum, and 1 tsp azomite per quart earth worm castings/vermicompost. The tea I am currently brewing for the autos is 1/2 cup earth worm castings, 2 tbsp kelp, 1/4 cup alfalfa meal, 2 tbsp oyster shell, and 1 tsp unsulfured blackstrap molasses per gallon pre-bubbled water (to remove chlorine). I think I'll be diluting that tomorrow to about 3 cups per gallon of water. I'm still researching this though and if anyone thinks this should be more or less please let me know.

I'm really hopeful the tea will give my plants the boost they so badly need to get a nice even green coloring. I'm sorely disappointed in most of them right now. I've been too cautious with the organic feeding because I've never used this stuff. That changes this week though. I'm just going to keep feeding them until they threaten to pop.

Last night I put some plain water in my crock and started bubbling it to remove the chlorine. This morning I started my first compost tea (see previous post)! This one will be for the autos and then I'll start another for the photos. It's a shame they have different pot sizes and watering schedules. Ah well.

This morning I also mixed up about a half gallon of fish tank water with 1/2 tsp Epsom salt and 2 tablespoons powdered milk and gave each plant a few cups. I'm hoping this will help tide them over and stem the tide until they all get their super amazing awesome compost tea soon (to which I'll be adding aloe and more Epsom salt during dilution). I'm like a drill sergeant marching up and down in front of the closets barking orders and demanding they shape up and suck more nutes. "You ladies will green up or else I will force feed you! That's right, one drop at a time if I have to!" :goof:

PHOTOS - DAY 34

Special Queen #1
20161029_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
20161029_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2)
20161029_SH2.jpg

AUTOS

Quick One - Day 16
2016-10-28_QO.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 17
20161028_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 17
20161028_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 15
2016-10-28_DD2.jpg

I can't wait to see these ladies in another week or two! Well...I really can't wait to eat and vape them, but...still no time machine. *shrug*

Have a great day everyone! :circle-of-love:

PHOTOS - DAY 36

Special Queen #1
20161031_SQ.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
20161031_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2). These leaves show a little heat stress so I upped the light a couple inches. It's hard to get good air flow under that T5 though so there's only so much I can do. Another reason to replace it with an LED. :winkyface:
20161031_SH2.jpg

AUTOS
These ladies received their first feeder compost tea. Surprisingly, this did not stink. It just had a mild earthy smell if you put your nose close, but was frothy and dark so I believe it was made right. The tea was made with 1/2 cup earth worm castings, 1/4 cup alfalfa meal, 2 tbsp kelp, 2 tbsp oyster shell and 1 tsp molasses using 1 gallon prebubbled water (to remove chlorine) and brewed for 24 hours. I diluted it to 1 part tea to 1 part water amended with 1 tsp Epsom salt and 1/4 tsp aloe powder. However, I completely forgot to pH anything. I don't know what I was thinking but everyone seems fine so far. I ordered a pH pen to store right in the pitcher I use for water so I won't forget again. :)

I'm going to continue watering with higher amounts of Epsom salt until I see this magnesium issue resolved, but things look to be improving.

The wire ties you see are not training the branches fully horizontal. They're just positioned to gently stretch the branches out away from the center. I'll try and remember to get a side-view picture next time.

Quick One - Day 18
2016-10-31_QO.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 19
2016-10-31_BG.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 19
2016-10-31_DD1.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 17
2016-10-31_DD2.jpg

Oh, almost forgot, after I took the pictures I decided to sprinkle some diatomaceous earth mixed with neem meal over the surface of the soil. Since removing the hay I've seen an occasional fungus gnat and want to take precautions in case they think of sending out party invites to my grow.

Everyone have a great day!

I got bit by the auto bug. I may have just ordered more seeds. :bigblush: :) The autos I purchased were Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), Baby Boom (Kannabia Company), and Jack's Collection (Sweet Seeds) which includes 2 Black Jack, 2 Big Devil XL, and 2 Jack 47 auto seeds. I also got 2 Hobbit Autos (Kannabia Company) and another Quick One Auto (Royal Queen Seeds).

AND I picked up a very special, top secret, I'm on my knees praying it's everything I hope and more, photoperiod strain. Okay, okay, okay. I can't keep a secret. It's SHAMAN (Dutch Passion)! Oh my, oh my, oh my is she pretty in her picture! Potential PINK pistils and purple buds! *Squeals and shakes in delight* I'll be running her in the next photo grow for sure. :yahoo::yummy::slide:

I really lost all willpower today and also went to buy another LED (like the other 3) but they are not in stock. I emailed the company asking if they'll be back in stock and when, so we'll see what they say. I sure hope I don't have to go through the headache of picking a different one. I won't need it for a couple weeks but I sure would like it. :)

Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos - Take 1

I got bit by the auto bug. I may have just ordered more seeds. :bigblush: :) The autos I purchased were Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), Baby Boom (Kannabia Company), and Jack's Collection (Sweet Seeds) which includes 2 Black Jack, 2 Big Devil XL, and 2 Jack 47 auto seeds. I also got 2 Hobbit Autos (Kannabia Company) and another Quick One Auto (Royal Queen Seeds).

AND I picked up a very special, top secret, I'm on my knees praying it's everything I hope and more, photoperiod strain. Okay, okay, okay. I can't keep a secret. It's SHAMAN (Dutch Passion)! Oh my, oh my, oh my is she pretty in her picture! Potential PINK pistils and purple buds! *Squeals and shakes in delight* I'll be running her in the next photo grow for sure. :yahoo::yummy::slide:

I really lost all willpower today and also went to buy another LED (like the other 3) but they are not in stock. I emailed the company asking if they'll be back in stock and when, so we'll see what they say. I sure hope I don't have to go through the headache of picking a different one. I won't need it for a couple weeks but I sure would like it. :)

Sigh... the things this Garden does to me. Those strains look and sound amazing Fuzzy! Autos are in my near future. Nothing I can do at this point lol.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom