Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos: Take 1

Hi my fuzzybear :hug: :hug: sorry for neglecting your journal. Tomula is a great resource of info and a great guy

It's okay. There's a lot going on for everyone this month. I'm unfortunately neglecting lots of folks. :hug:

I agree. Tomula is good guy to know. I'm lucky he visits me.

:circle-of-love:

I second that, T is a great resource to have in your grow. Fuzz your plants are looking fantastic! Keep it up :thumb:

Oh so sweet of you all, I will stick around :) I love to share and I thank you for your shares! All I need is :love: :Namaste:

What a very busy day. I started by putting the new 400w HPS in the photo tent. I left one of the LED panels in there as well. The upper temps are ranging between 76 to 80 now. I'm okay with that for the moment. We'll see how the plants react. If I need to I'll bump the exhaust up to high. That should bring the temps down 2-3 degrees.

Then I puttered around doing a bunch of miscellaneous things. I created some Hempy buckets for the next round of grows. I installed a new surge protector with timer in the auto closet. I planted the CBD Skunk Haze clone in a Hempy bucket - very carefully and I placed it far from the fan. :blalol: I cleaned the auto closet. I also watered all the photos and switched Bubble Gum to plain, pH-adjusted, bubbled water.

After all this, I did something extra exciting, I HARVESTED THE DARK DEVILS!

I'm sorry the pictures aren't more or better, but I was exhausted at this point and the inflammation in my back and hips was at harrowing levels. Here they are right after I trimmed off the major fan leaves. I trimmed them up a little more before bud washing, but I admit I did a half-assed job. I'll have to do a better cleanup later. For now they are hanging in the top of the auto closet to dry.

Dark Devil (1) at 66 days.
2016-12-17_DD1.jpg

2016-12-17_DD1c.jpg

Dark Devil (2) at 64 days.
2016-12-17_DD2.jpg

2016-12-17_DD2c.jpg

I pushed the 2 LED panels in the auto closet closer together. Bubble Gum is all stretched out and sunning herself liberally under them. I'll probably chop her on the 21st.

Right now I have 2 new babies soaking. I decided to go with Baby Boom and Jack 47. It was a tough choice. I was originally thinking of running Red Poison, then I wondered if I should plant another Bubble Gum, then I thought maybe Hobbit, but in the end we opted for Baby Boom. The seed is soaking. I cannot change my mind again. :laughtwo:

So just in time for my birthday tomorrow, I harvested my first autos! :yahoo: Now I'm going to bed. I need :snooze:. Goodnight all!

Fuzzy!!! Holy crap do those buds look incredible! I bet they will be delicious :) :). I haven't been around much due to work, but wanted to stop in and catch up. I got back just in time! I'm happy for you :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, well, well Fuzznutter Happy Belated Birthday :cheer:. I seen your Dark Devil has produced well for you. I haven't gone back any today, just this page. Yes, you have been busy. I have my DD at home waiting my return. When I first saw my pic's i almost wet my feathers, she was so purple! I can't hardly wait to taste her.
Just a few months ago Magic Jim told me " before long you will little jars all over the house!" , and I do. I just can't get to them right now. I think you and I were in the same boat at one point, we both could see the bottom of our jars....:rofl: Not any more !
Thought I was heading back to Georgia for Christmas but that has changed. Maybe I can go home after the first of the year. I need to get back and refill my travel jars.
Have to go on a maintenance call, damn emails won't stop ( even in the middle of the night) they call, I go......

I hope you enjoyed your Birthday, I have a good friend having one in about six days....... Merry Christmas........ Ole Rooster1 out of here for now. :peace:

Glad I got here before it was too late! Looking great! Check out my new grow in my signature please

:byebye: Thanks for stopping by! I dropped by your thread yesterday to subscribe.

Fuzzy!!! Holy crap do those buds look incredible! I bet they will be delicious :) :). I haven't been around much due to work, but wanted to stop in and catch up. I got back just in time! I'm happy for you :) :) :)

I haven't touched the drying bud...yet. I'm all out this morning though so I'm going to have to snag a little soon. ...And maybe snip another sample bud from the Bubble Gum. :)

Well, well, well Fuzznutter Happy Belated Birthday :cheer:. I seen your Dark Devil has produced well for you. I haven't gone back any today, just this page. Yes, you have been busy. I have my DD at home waiting my return. When I first saw my pic's i almost wet my feathers, she was so purple! I can't hardly wait to taste her.
Just a few months ago Magic Jim told me " before long you will little jars all over the house!" , and I do. I just can't get to them right now. I think you and I were in the same boat at one point, we both could see the bottom of our jars....:rofl: Not any more !
Thought I was heading back to Georgia for Christmas but that has changed. Maybe I can go home after the first of the year. I need to get back and refill my travel jars.
Have to go on a maintenance call, damn emails won't stop ( even in the middle of the night) they call, I go......

I hope you enjoyed your Birthday, I have a good friend having one in about six days....... Merry Christmas........ Ole Rooster1 out of here for now. :peace:

Why thank you my dear Rooster! :love:

You don't get to go home for Christmas?! Well that bites. I'm sorry. I hope everything you're doing there is fully appreciated. :hug:

My Dark Devils never really got that dark purple look so many get. I still have a few seeds, maybe next time. Wait until you smell yours though. If Tim Burton made a smellavision movie with a berry patch, I think this is what it would smell like. Very yummy.

Stay safe Rooster!

Happy New Year Fuzz. Keep it growing.

Peace, Hyena

Missing you girl. You don't have to journal to be part of the community, you know. :hug: :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom