Bio thrive bloom
Bio bud
Cal Mag
Bio Marine
For flowering
Follow their schedule.
2953929B-B5AA-4A07-ACC5-375B7AF8DE60.png

Will do.
Once again, thank you so very much for your guidance.
I'm thinking of changing nutes after these are done. I experience nitrogen deficiency in all my plants in the first two weeks of flowering.
This grow might be different because I mixed my own soil, so I know what's in it.
I buy plain soil from the local nursery. It contains some peat moss and perlite.
I add additional perlite, worm castings ( or chicken manure because I have a couple of hens), and some dolomite lyme.

Will do.
Once again, thank you so very much for your guidance.
I'm thinking of changing nutes after these are done. I experience nitrogen deficiency in all my plants in the first two weeks of flowering.
This grow might be different because I mixed my own soil, so I know what's in it.
I buy plain soil from the local nursery. It contains some peat moss and perlite.
I add additional perlite, worm castings ( or chicken manure because I have a couple of hens), and some dolomite lyme.
Check and see if you need the Bio Grow ?
You did not list it. Maybe that’s the nitrogen ?
I use every product listed in Fox Farm schedule.
Is it overkill ? Maybe .
C720F037-FFE6-4EB2-8C6B-7C5FE805A8BF.jpeg

See the photo from Results from my last grow .
After many gifts to family and many edibles :passitleft:
FoxFarm

I have it. It's called bio thrive grow.
Use in veg and in early flower. Per schedule.
The bottles have measurements for feeding and heavy feeding ( which is basically double the dosage).
I never used the heavy feeding dosage

Check and see if you need the Bio Grow ?
You did not list it. Maybe that’s the nitrogen ?
I use every product listed in Fox Farm schedule.
Is it overkill ? Maybe .
C720F037-FFE6-4EB2-8C6B-7C5FE805A8BF.jpeg

See the photo from Results from my last grow .
After many gifts to family and many edibles :passitleft:
FoxFarm

This is an impressive layout.
How many plants?
You did say you got 2.5 lb from the outdoor lady alone.
Do you keep hygrometers in the jars?
I got 1 oz after drying from my first girl.
Lol. Baby steps

I had to upcan the clones, now known as Jill and Mary. I ran out of space in the veg rooms as everything decided to grow 6 " in one week.
I decided to flower the clones as they have been vegging for 6 weeks. They were both topped last week. I now started training them in their final pots.
The light was a bit strong in the flower room so I moved them to the side and off the platform. I put 2x4 under them so they would not be on a concrete slab.

1110200748a.jpg

1110200748.jpg

I got my new light for the flower room. I'm so excited. I built a new platform for the girls that are a bit taller. I can spread them out and put a few more in there while I wait for the first grow to finish.

1128201227d.jpg

1128201227a.jpg

Jenny, G13 2nd week of flower.

There are still some fungus gnats in both of the rooms.
I'm using sticky traps, mosquito bits on the soil, and diatomaceous earth in the saucers and on soil when dry. Not on buds.

1203201638.jpg

Gabby, OG Kush, is growing fast in the veg room, looks like she is going to need new shoes soon. Drinking a lot of water.
I'm not going to train her, I want to see what happens if I leave her alone

1203201652.jpg

Jill, G13, and Mary, White Widow. They are both clones inweek 3 of flower. Jill has skinny branches, it really stretched out a lot. Neither plant resembles the mother plant. These clones are much more vigorous. This time I fed veg nutes into the second week of flower. In my last grow I had issues with nitrogen deficiencies.

98A83948-7BD9-442F-8FFB-72A73DDD130B.jpeg

0AD50DED-97D8-48DD-AD8F-9CD3D70A4A11.jpeg

Lisa is OG Kush from seed. Week 2 in the flower room. She is still on veg nutes, next feeding I will switch to bloom.
I am using mosquito bits on the soil to control fungus gnats. I have also started using diatomaceous earth, a few puffs on dry soil and in the saucers when dry.

E8AA09A2-EFCF-4AD4-A3FB-17023454D3E3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom