My First Journal: OG Kush Photoperiod

i always 2nd guess myself looking a pic's, i'm never happy to i finally smoke it.

you can quick dry a small bud to sample, it's always fun and helps you respect the curing process more.

you going to make butter with your trim ? your plant looks like it has nice sugar leaf for.
Yes!!! I'm gonna make some butter... maybe some bubble hash too. I started cutting on second one today and stopped.. lol couldn't cut no more... Gonna let the rest ride. Maybe another week.

Day 119
End of 8th week Flower

I harvested one of 3 yesterday... I started cutting on 2nd one this morning and stopped after cutting about a third off and then stopping.

I cut about 1/3 of this girl this morning. I felt like she was telling me to stop every time I cut of a stem,

545D024B-D2EF-4B33-96F2-CF94CBE49FCF.JPG

A little more room in the tent now. Maybe another week. I may harvest two more stages. I was reading a blog about when to harvest .

I kinda feel my crop is at least 50% maybe 50-70% now.

7B810FC2-EB32-4A72-A724-EE0EEC56AF80.JPG

7DFC6608-EB3A-4FB0-8A8D-113D2B395E60.JPG

2F270724-8902-4D04-85FA-E725A9A7813E.JPG

You have plenty of amber on some of them. At this point it’s a little personal preference. Seems like the cure is where I see it coming into it’s own. If I let them go too long to amber, I can’t hold the hit down:(
Love to know if you see more amber being harder to hold so to speak.
Thats what I saw in pics yesterday... Today when I started on 2nd one I couldn't see any amber.

You have plenty of amber on some of them. At this point it’s a little personal preference. Seems like the cure is where I see it coming into it’s own. If I let them go too long to amber, I can’t hold the hit down:(
Love to know if you see more amber being harder to hold so to speak.
I was thinking that the cure has something to do with that.. I have little pussy lungs. I bought some dispensary buds last month. The strain was Rio Bravo. It was inexpensive compared to the top shelf stuff. It looked good and it was stony but it did make me cough. When I asked about the smoothness the Bud Tender said it wasn't cured as well as higher end stuff they had. Last week I just bought a top shelf bud Wappa. It was twice as expensive and it was delightful. Didn't cough at all and it tasted so clean. I'm learning after not being able to really smoke pot most of my life I now want to become a connoisseur. I plan to grow every strain possible... lol and cure with Love and Patients. To answer your question @Inky66 , I don't really know what makes me cough. I do now know some pot doesn't. I will get back to you when I have tested enough to know exactly what it is that makes me cough.

Thats what I saw in pics yesterday... Today when I started on 2nd one I couldn't see any amber.
i grew og tahoe indoor and it was 10weeks to finish, my true OG outside was end of sept. so i'm guessing 9weeks. your end of 8 weeks so i think your plan good waiting.

I was thinking that the cure has something to do with that.. I have little pussy lungs. I bought some dispensary buds last month. The strain was Rio Bravo. It was inexpensive compared to the top shelf stuff. It looked good and it was stony but it did make me cough. When I asked about the smoothness the Bud Tender said it wasn't cured as well as higher end stuff they had. Last week I just bought a top shelf bud Wappa. It was twice as expensive and it was delightful. Didn't cough at all and it tasted so clean. I'm learning after not being able to really smoke pot most of my life I now want to become a connoisseur. I plan to grow every strain possible... lol and cure with Love and Patients. To answer your question @Inky66 , I don't really know what makes me cough. I do now know some pot doesn't. I will get back to you when I have tested enough to know exactly what it is that makes me cough.
pussy lung mate, you sure it ain't hair balls your coughing up .

strain matters a lot but if you dry it out to much(cure) it burns hotter, so higher temps on throat and lungs= cough, hack , spit. try putting a piece of bread in your mason jar for few days and it should re-hydrate for nicer burn and little nicer on the lungs.

i grew og tahoe indoor and it was 10weeks to finish, my true OG outside was end of sept. so i'm guessing 9weeks. your end of 8 weeks so i think your plan good waiting.

pussy lung mate, you sure it ain't hair balls your coughing up .

strain matters a lot but if you dry it out to much(cure) it burns hotter, so higher temps on throat and lungs= cough, hack , spit. try putting a piece of bread in your mason jar for few days and it should re-hydrate for nicer burn and little nicer on the lungs.
I got some humidity packs too. I will use them wisely.

Day 119
End of 8th week Flower

I harvested one of 3 yesterday... I started cutting on 2nd one this morning and stopped after cutting about a third off and then stopping.

I cut about 1/3 of this girl this morning. I felt like she was telling me to stop every time I cut of a stem,

545D024B-D2EF-4B33-96F2-CF94CBE49FCF.JPG

A little more room in the tent now. Maybe another week. I may harvest two more stages. I was reading a blog about when to harvest .

I kinda feel my crop is at least 50% maybe 50-70% now.

7B810FC2-EB32-4A72-A724-EE0EEC56AF80.JPG

7DFC6608-EB3A-4FB0-8A8D-113D2B395E60.JPG

2F270724-8902-4D04-85FA-E725A9A7813E.JPG
I shouldn’t read from the bottom:( blamin that on the fatty

120th day... It is the start of the 9th week. Maybe I'll harvest last one tomorrow. Three down and one left in the tent. Just a guess but I think it will be a pound... fingers crossed. Drying room smells like an orange crossed with a lemon.
If anyone asks I'm playing golf.
:yahoo:

C1AC5165-AA42-488F-BFF6-05DA1B655A91.JPG

8CA0FD16-BC6B-4E6C-8EB4-54C486F6657E.JPG

8CAEB885-5492-4A85-B819-6923D3BF3B69.JPG

7F18BFA0-A480-44AF-B036-B7A33FB01A4A.JPG

60541C94-945D-45B7-A1B1-9DA63A9043E6.JPG

what was your final yield?
It's hanging now... Final weight was about 10lbs wet... lol I will be posting weight . Fingers are crossed for over a pound. Maybe just wishful thinking for a first grow. I harvested over 4 days. Hoping to get the whole spectrum of ripeness so I will be posting ASAP. I'll probably be posting as I go with dried bud. Just dropped some seeds in some peat pods for next grow. I'm looking at experimenting with pot size and mediums for grow. I hope all four Gorilla Glue autos pop!!!!

It's hanging now... Final weight was about 10lbs wet... lol I will be posting weight . Fingers are crossed for over a pound. Maybe just wishful thinking for a first grow. I harvested over 4 days. Hoping to get the whole spectrum of ripeness so I will be posting ASAP. I'll probably be posting as I go with dried bud. Just dropped some seeds in some peat pods for next grow. I'm looking at experimenting with pot size and mediums for grow. I hope all four Gorilla Glue autos pop!!!!
i done 10 sweet zombies on my last grow it was my first attempt i got just over 770grams of dry dense buds i hope you hit your target how many plants sis you have in your space

i done 10 sweet zombies on my last grow it was my first attempt i got just over 770grams of dry dense buds i hope you hit your target how many plants sis you have in your space
Where's your journal? I had a 4 OG Kush in a 4X4 Tent. It was so cool. It's my new hobby. :yahoo: This Journal is done after I get and put final weight on it. I'm writing my Next journal now.

Final Yield

:tommy: 24oz's = 680.39 grams and

:tommy: 3.2 oz. trim and larf.
I want to thank everyone for participationing in my first grow. @Lime @Justin Goody @JamesBong502 @BeanTownFan420 @Smoker2 @PK @AdaminCO @DRey @Patient Puffer @Timhomegrow @Northern Hydro @DutchinAB @Emilya @LandoC @Inky66 @Bill284 @Mustang92 @Manchester2020 @InTheShed @Mr. Sauga @SeniorMoments . I'm sure I missed a few... I'm grateful and Thank you All!!!

B415AF27-B1F9-4F2B-8E59-A319E2CC9CF0.JPG

C57B0A92-8B8E-4221-8152-71E258619E1A.JPG

Back
Top Bottom