Ganesha's Evolution

Could be as even just noise seems to be beneficial in the 60-250hz range
That's why I'm also purely thinking it's a mechanical thing of the leaves and stems being in tiny motion resonating having a lubricating effect on the innards 😆
Sounds good to me FB and a good as any theory. I think 🤔 I would start with a little Pantera or something like Motörhead. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

The leaves pretty much double in size after each dark period, so can't really ask for more really, it's growing.
Just need to let time pass.
They're getting 18/6, temp is 25°c and 70%rh

IMG_1693668581855.JPEG

I'm just reading that the shrooms can bind to the roots!

"This type of relationship benefits both the plants and the fungus. Fungi have no chlorophyll and are unable to photosynthesize in the same way that plants do. Therefore, they must get their nutrients in another way.

Their solution is to bind to the roots of plants and feed off the carbohydrates and amino acids that they produce. In return, they improve the plant’s ability to take up water and nutrients from the soil. It’s a win-win situation."

So next time I can just bury a Panaeolus cyanescens cake next to my plant?

Well they spored all over the place...
Imagine cannabis growing like that they came out of nowhere overnight.
I guess that concludes week one.
I'm gonna lower the light a little bit as I was giving careful seedling energy, get it into veg territory.
The tent definitely smells like there's fresh mushrooms growing in there upon opening.

IMG_1693926812451.JPEG

Well they spored all over the place...
Imagine cannabis growing like that they came out of nowhere overnight.
I guess that concludes week one.
I'm gonna lower the light a little bit as I was giving careful seedling energy, get it into veg territory.
The tent definitely smells like there's fresh mushrooms growing in there upon opening.

IMG_1693926812451.JPEG
Too bad it wasn’t the happy kind of mushrooms 🍄. But at least you know that your soil is fertile. lol CL🍀. :surf::cheesygrinsmiley:

And the shrooms are shrivelled up.
Wonder if they'll reappear, although I'm taking the humidity down as the grow progresses so probably not.

Day 8
I feel the ones in sips already have good potential.
As the first set of leaves if they turn out 2cm-5cm or 10cm that kinda tells me already what to expect next in growth..
These are 7cm so not bad.

IMG_1694013914785.JPEG

I did puff some diatomaceous earth around as I saw some tiny flies flying and being caught on the yellow flowers.
I do not want a hundred things buzzing in there.
The smartpot seems to be catching up, I'm only using wicking on her as well and I might continue to do so as why not?

IMG_1694013949341.JPEG

We've got a streak of warm weather ahead which isn't great for the tent but it cools down quickly at night.

Day 9 looking good.
IMG_1694100223215.JPEG

I kinda have the urge to put a little something something in the res.. as they're now running on acidic spring water basically.. but the soil is prenuked... pretty heavy, for 6 to 8 weeks they say, so I probably shouldn't.
But I know there's some roots that will go tap straight at the water, to give them a bit of an instant meal.
Maybe at the end of the week when they've shedded the baby fat.
IMG_1694101921335.JPEG

Really can't complain about the evolution, from day 1 just steady growing and development.
I've got some tear as well Melville! the outer layer has gone very thin and transparent and is tearing around the stem... and well since they still have to get their dark period it's technically still day 11 😇

IMG_1694328913223 2.JPEG
IMG_1694329072424.JPEG
IMG_1694330618367.JPEG

The light is an absolute powerhouse, but that is a bit of a problem as when you do run a bit of power through it then suddenly warmth starting to come off this thing and under the light the temperature shoots up a lot.
Kinda makes me wish my tent was 200 or 220cm's instead of 180 bit of breathing room wouldn't be bad.

Start of day 13
This is a plant.. I mean if one is too careful you can nurse a seedling for 13 days and not be here.
Friend of mine does that he keeps a seedling around for 20 days before he gets it to take off.
IMG_1694445706187.JPEG
IMG_1694445270051.JPEG

Sad that the one in the smartpot stays so small. Development is okay but she's a miniature of the others.
IMG_1694445760100.JPEG

Tomorrow things will start to cool down, then I will be able to turn up the light again and increase the vegging PAR as now they're on the low side but enough to grow fine.

And on day 16 I'm probably going to tie them down.

Start of day 14
I've actually increased light hours by two to be able to continue to veg at just 76watts as I would think 20hrs at 76w is less than 18hrs at 114w
The plants receive 40 on the DLI or 600par.
As long as the plants fit under the modules I thought that's the better option than upping the power.
IMG_1694525182817.JPEG

IMG_1694524847629.JPEG

I switched them around, the biggest in the middle so she gets the other two modules shining under them leaves.
IMG_1694525825182.JPEG

Back
Top Bottom