Ghana's - Little Harem - Top LED - 2x600W

In the case of CFLs, definitely. In the case of HID, possibly if you can deal with the heat effectively but in the case of LED; the jury's out.

This is not true... The more wattage in either CFL, HID, or LED the more bud production you will have. It doesnt matter the style of light. Its simple and the more wattage on a healthy plant the more bud. So yes if you can manage the heat add as many as you can in your tent. In my opinion there is never to much light as long as you can manage the heat issues associated with it. The 5 watt diodes in the the newer mars II are said to penetrate better than the 3 watt diodes. Ive seen impressive grows with both. As far as your layout im not for sure which would be the best and will let someone else answer that for you! Good luck its looking great! :thumb:

Ok, so I decided , another 600W light is on the way.
Also I just switched to 12/12. Let the fun begin.

20141012_214923.jpg

Hi, I took couple clones yesterday , it was my first time doing this so hopefully everything goes well...

20141014_105610.jpg

I noticed that temp at night dropped to 64. Little to low so I decided to not pull fresh air from attic but instead I made couple holes in the wall

20141013_215419.jpg

And this is other side of the wall

20141013_215342.jpg

This not only helped with temp but also works as free co2 supplementation :)

haha the vent cover looks great I was wondering if you was just leaving plain holes in your wall.. I say Cheers in hopes for a great harvest for ya.

Ok I was wondering cause I heard they did run cool, and that someone using them might need to run a heater in the room in the winter time.

Oh ok cool! Just wondering. You sure have a lot of strains in there. I love it! I need to start mixing it up more so i can try a bunch of different strains. Cant wait to see you fill that tent up with buds!
:thumb: :goodjob:

Thanks I hope you stay on top of your Journal as well my friend. I'm still trying to get my room setup. I've been without a job the past 3 months so I'm scrapping every cent I can to get a setup going. Been trying to talk to Sara to see if she can't help me. I've purchased my beans already. I just need a light.

Back
Top Bottom