Glad to be legal

g-one-three

Well I figured I'd introduce myself as I have a grow journal already started. I have been a member of 420 mag for a long time and was never able to finish journal. I have been denied medical access to MJ first became medically legal in my state because my symptoms had not been documented as a part of the allowed diagnosis. I had my gallbladder removed about 5 years ago because it just stopped working lol however this created different issues and couldn't be categorized as IBS because it was due to the surgery. I am able to control my flare-ups with one 3mg gummy before bed. I have always had a passion for growing plants and particularly for marijuana. I was actually kicked out of my parents house at 19 for growing in a computer tower, it was a Lemon G clone flowered under CFLs. My room smelled like a bag of lemons and I know it would have been one shitty single cola but I never got to finish it. Since then I've had a couple of harvests but not in 10years since I got married because I didn't want to put my wife at risk. I'm glad that the narrative is finally changing and I can't wait to legally grow an enjoy the medicine and strains I couldn't grow back then. Anyways I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and community, stop by my journal and help me knock of ten years of rust.

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @g-one-three

What are you currently growing anything? If so what strain?
Do you enjoy growing in soil or water or something else?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome back to 420 :welcome: Nice to hear you got the green light on growing 🤙
Thanks, things are getting greener by the day over here.

welcome to the group. glad to have you
Thanks for the welcome there are awesome people and grows here. I have already been given some great advice, looking forward to more.

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @g-one-three

What are you currently growing anything? If so what strain?
Do you enjoy growing in soil or water or something else?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks for the welcome, I was able to add my grow in my signature. I'm currently growing in soil and SIP buckets, with a couple classic strains, blueberry and purple haze, along with a new favorite Wedding crasher. All this in a Vivosun smart grow system.

Well I figured I'd introduce myself as I have a grow journal already started. I have been a member of 420 mag for a long time and was never able to finish journal. I have been denied medical access to MJ first became medically legal in my state because my symptoms had not been documented as a part of the allowed diagnosis. I had my gallbladder removed about 5 years ago because it just stopped working lol however this created different issues and couldn't be categorized as IBS because it was due to the surgery. I am able to control my flare-ups with one 3mg gummy before bed. I have always had a passion for growing plants and particularly for marijuana. I was actually kicked out of my parents house at 19 for growing in a computer tower, it was a Lemon G clone flowered under CFLs. My room smelled like a bag of lemons and I know it would have been one shitty single cola but I never got to finish it. Since then I've had a couple of harvests but not in 10years since I got married because I didn't want to put my wife at risk. I'm glad that the narrative is finally changing and I can't wait to legally grow an enjoy the medicine and strains I couldn't grow back then. Anyways I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and community, stop by my journal and help me knock of ten years of rust.
Good to see you Amigo. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom