Gloman's First Journal A-Z

Howdy gloman. Happy Sativaday How's the knee doing? Hope you can find some relief some how.

Howdy! Well, I tried some OTC rub & it don't do much. I just haven't felt like doing any more than I have to.
Managed to get myself a 3rd degree burn on my hand from the stove. lol I may need a day nurse! lmao! (a night nurse wouldn't hurt neither) :) This knee has been bothering me a long time. I'm just gonna have it replaced. Scoping the other one didn't help much.

I'm NOT getting old,,,I'm NOT! I'm NOT! right?

Howdy! Well, I tried some OTC rub & it don't do much. I just haven't felt like doing any more than I have to.
Managed to get myself a 3rd degree burn on my hand from the stove. lol I may need a day nurse! lmao! (a night nurse wouldn't hurt neither) :) This knee has been bothering me a long time. I'm just gonna have it replaced. Scoping the other one didn't help much.

I'm NOT getting old,,,I'm NOT! I'm NOT! right?

It sounds like a day and night time nurse would be a real plus. :cheesygrinsmiley: Be careful you don't want to hurt yourself more. Happy Sativaday my friend

:Namaste:

Hello! Here's a pic of the only one to slip through the cracks & not get topped.
She's a PGG, & happy as a pig in mud
.:thumb:

0021738.JPG

haven't figured out how to turn it side ways :peace:

Hello! Here's a pic of the only one to slip through the cracks & not get topped.

0021738.JPG

Wow that is pretty but my neck is sore form trying to look at it. :laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl: I'm will be transplanting 3 PGG this afternoon.

0021738.JPG

Pheew You have just gien me a Plan Gman,,,, I am thinking a sea of green take up little room an lots of BIG colas she looks like she is going to be a big girl are you sure that you are not giving her steroids:morenutes: in your space you could maybe do a load in the red pots you are using :cheer: Cola harvest I think could be very Nice
2013-11-26_04_30_03.jpg
The Best Bhang shop in India sells it to Very Happy Jaganatha Puri folks ,,, the Ironey here is the name of my friend an bro at the shop is called Jaganatha

lol! I'll do my best to make the homeland proud! :)

I was thinking along the lines of that. These are all in 20 oz. Solo cups with holes in the bottom. I could easily grow 50 at a time if I don't top them. Harvest every 6 mo. Wouldn't be much weed, but it would take up the slack during those long months before next harvest, & it wouldn't have any of the outside dangers. :)

lol! I'll do my best to make the homeland proud! :)

I was thinking along the lines of that. These are all in 20 oz. Solo cups with holes in the bottom. I could easily grow 50 at a time if I don't top them. Harvest every 6 mo. Wouldn't be much weed, but it would take up the slack during those long months before next harvest, & it wouldn't have any of the outside dangers. :)

Yep thats would be cool with the CFLs nowadays we can grow fairly cheap in our own homes it is only because,, of that I got my inndoor together befor that I grew a good few in the garden BUT one year I had about 6/7 plants go with some young kids :rollit::lot-o-toke::straightface:now that was a bad day my next door neighbour even helped keep an eye on them ,,, I never grew outside again ,,,things may change this year though ,,, if I can stealth the smells that come from such wonders that we grow :rofl::rofl: Back then our whole road stunk of skunk in fact in 1996 we left for India after a harvest which was left to dry I Never ever wieghed in my stash then BUT there was 2 black bin linners an when we got back we only had a couple of stash jars Jay had smoked the lot:rofl::rofl: I can laugh now but I was just a tad angry when I went to the loft and only had some stalks with debris :circle-of-love:

Yep thats would be cool with the CFLs nowadays we can grow fairly cheap in our own homes it is only because,, of that I got my inndoor together befor that I grew a good few in the garden BUT one year I had about 6/7 plants go with some young kids :rollit::lot-o-toke::straightface:now that was a bad day my next door neighbour even helped keep an eye on them ,,, I never grew outside again ,,,things may change this year though ,,, if I can stealth the smells that come from such wonders that we grow :rofl::rofl: Back then our whole road stunk of skunk in fact in 1996 we left for India after a harvest which was left to dry I Never ever wieghed in my stash then BUT there was 2 black bin linners an when we got back we only had a couple of stash jars Jay had smoked the lot:rofl::rofl: I can laugh now but I was just a tad angry when I went to the loft and only had some stalks with debris :circle-of-love:

OMG! I would have been FURIOUS! At both situations. I'm the kind of guy that will leave a plant out just for the thief. (with cat urine all over it)
Swipe that one & they'll never come back. he,he,he! I'm a BAAAAAD boy!

Good morning weed Gman. A couple of grows ago I did a SOG with Sour Diesel. In my 4x4 tent I put 16 plants in gallon pots and I got about 25 grams per plant. The only thing was it was hard to take care of. Hard to water and if you had to get to a plant it was a pain. It was nice to have almost a pound though.

Good morning weed Gman. A couple of grows ago I did a SOG with Sour Diesel. In my 4x4 tent I put 16 plants in gallon pots and I got about 25 grams per plant. The only thing was it was hard to take care of. Hard to water and if you had to get to a plant it was a pain. It was nice to have almost a pound though.

Yeah, it seems all the money is in the setup. Now I've got it, so I just as well use it.

So I did a bunch of pruning the other day, & decided it would be a good time to learn cloning.
I took 7 lower branches I cut off the plants, stripped off all but the top leaf, cut the stem where it started getting soft at a 45* angle, dipped in root powder & set in a glass of well water.

Any thoughts?

I would make sure the light can't got to the water and roots if that is the way you are going to do it. I clone in root riots with bottom heat and a doom. You could use a dixie cup with fine soil with a clear solo cup over it. cut a few holes in the clear one and set on something warm. make sure it stays wet.

I would make sure the light can't got to the water and roots if that is the way you are going to do it. I clone in root riots with bottom heat and a doom. You could use a dixie cup with fine soil with a clear solo cup over it. cut a few holes in the clear one and set on something warm. make sure it stays wet.

OK, it's looking like I need to just start over.
So how long does it usually take to notice some sign that it is working?

OK, it's looking like I need to just start over.
So how long does it usually take to notice some sign that it is working?

I have had roots in 5 days and up to 12 days. 7 to 10 days is pretty much the norm. the way you are doing it will work but you can't have light going into the water. try a few different ways

I have had roots in 5 days and up to 12 days. 7 to 10 days is pretty much the norm. the way you are doing it will work but you can't have light going into the water. try a few different ways

Cool! Thanks! I'm not impressed with the water method so far. It's hard to keep the stems down in the water

I've got a LOT of Lady & PGG that needs trimming, so I'll use them to practice on.
I've been privy to a little inside info, & I hear, the widow may pay me a visit soon, so I want to be all practiced up.

I'm hoping the PGG is going to be our next widow. I have a hybrid that is Pakistan Chitral Kush and Afghani Bullrider. My wife really likes it. Very stoney and but very clean high. She smokes it before going to bed so she can sleep. I'm hoping the PGG is going to be as good. I had to reveg the two I had so I could take cutting. I have 8 in the tent now.

I'm hoping the PGG is going to be our next widow. I have a hybrid that is Pakistan Chitral Kush and Afghani Bullrider. My wife really likes it. Very stoney and but very clean high. She smokes it before going to bed so she can sleep. I'm hoping the PGG is going to be as good. I had to reveg the two I had so I could take cutting. I have 8 in the tent now.

Hey Beemer
Thanks for that,,this I think you understand is the way I was hopping that things would go :cheesygrinsmiley: I am so excited to hear what you are looking to do
I really hope it is what you want and need it to be :cheesygrinsmiley: Padmavati sends you her love and hugs so do I have a wonderful day my friend :circle-of-love:

Good weed and the top of the buds to you Gman
My PGG is looking a little under the weather and I am stating to worry a little :lot-o-toke:
On the other hand though Big Betty is doing fine I am thinking of transplanting her soon and then I will Have to tie her down she just keeps getting up and smiling:high-five: so strong I would Love to just let her flower on but she has also been reveging for the last 4/5 days i just switched her to 18/6 from 24hr:thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom