Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Jack Herer - Soil - LED/CFL - Grow 3

20160204_232218.jpg
I really hope to get a harvest like yours out of my jack that I'm growing way to go!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I grow mainly Autos and I use nothing but Fox Farms Happy frog soil. You have to Cut it with 40 to 50 percent extra course perlite for drainage. I use CFL also and get awesome results. I also use there nuttes along with dynagro nutes. Is your water ph'd every feeding? Also try feeding with plain water every other time you feed, this will help in a big way. I can't see soil being the main issue with slow or bad growth. Like I said I love the stuff. It has enough in it to get to week 3 before I feed with nutes. I just had a harvest last week with 3 bubbalicious autos from nirvana in FF soil and a homemade CFL hood that pulls 184 watts at the wall and I managed 152g dry or .82g/watt, not bad for a homemade light with bulbs from walmart. Lol

Hi Glimmer,

I feel the same way. Was just telling my wife last night that I can't wait until we don't have to count hits anymore. Sometimes it sucks having to stop when we get to 3 :)

Schtiggy - stumbled on this today. You don't have to count hits anymore - do you?

Back
Top Bottom