Grape Ape in flower

Looking good my friend!! Right now for nutes I'm running AN sensi grow and bloom A&B with bud candy, big bud, nirvana and overdrive in soil for now. Eventually would like to go hydro but have a lot to learn between now and then. The reason I'm running the AN is when my mentor got really sick he gave me it all. They were brand new gallon jugs of each when I received them so figure might as well use it. Now I'm wanting to try another nute line to see how they compare. What nutes are you running?

No sht only 2 bottles the whole run? I'm going to have to check it out at the local hydro shop. You use it in veg and bloom? Sorry for all the questions man just would love something simpler going from 8 or 9 different bottles down to 2 would be great!!!

Yup I used general hydroponic for a min n yes 2 bottles the hole run n lil calmag in flower but that is works really good I picked mine up on Amazon 9 bucks a bottle so less then 20 bucks in nutes this run

No not for soil use azomax good for soil I think or teas witch I have never used in soil I use great white for roots 2 time the hole run

Back
Top Bottom