Grape Ape in flower

Man jack the electric co loves u lol. I’m happy to hear that the dynagrow is working for you. I haven’t figured out if I’m going to continue mine after this grow. So what’s your mix amount per gall I’m way up there and she drinks it like a fish and ph is so unstable.

Yeah I use 6 ml per gal n they do drink it fast n yess my electric company u guess don’t hate me my bill came 125 not to bad at all have a big flower room n a veg plus all my hose hole items witch shyt I cnt complain one thing using the dyna grow in flower it can get tricky lol but send some pics man love to c ur stuff n thanks cav def working hard for these buds

Well flower room rockin in motion

Ok was to support the plant n I did weave the plant she just exploded in flower I say tripled in growth but now they def getting heavy now I would of weaved a bit more in flower but a fellow grower on her penny always told me to let them do there thing once in flower to get long colas def working but I just need to learn how to grow a smaller plant or I think hydroponic has a big play in all of that o well hope y’all have a awesome day

Looking great Jack, those GA sure are starting to put some weight on got a lil lean going.
Yeah they def putting on the weight now it’s a high yielding strain we will c next 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom