Grinning all the time

IliKedirt

I am so excited about being part of this. Hello to ALL the wonderful people out there!

i am recently retired from corporate America and now free to garden till i drop. I like all things in the dirt... I live on 2 acres of pacific northwest beauty. I grow flowers and veggies and dirt and berries and...all of it.

Some family members have health problems that will be helped with MMJ, and so i grow that also. Never grown pot, always bought it....jail time was always in the back of my career oriented mind....retirement and Wa state law changed all that.

currently growing ACDC (and listening to a lot of it also) first plant gave me 61 grams of dried flower. 15.1% cbd , 0.7% thc. The lab worker said that was good. I smoke it and really like it.

Really looking forward to interacting with like minded people, in my quest for natures ways of providing for us.
Thank you, from a dirt girl with a very cool girl cave

I am so excited about being part of this. Hello to ALL the wonderful people out there!

i am recently retired from corporate America and now free to garden till i drop. I like all things in the dirt... I live on 2 acres of pacific northwest beauty. I grow flowers and veggies and dirt and berries and...all of it.

Some family members have health problems that will be helped with MMJ, and so i grow that also. Never grown pot, always bought it....jail time was always in the back of my career oriented mind....retirement and Wa state law changed all that.

currently growing ACDC (and listening to a lot of it also) first plant gave me 61 grams of dried flower. 15.1% cbd , 0.7% thc. The lab worker said that was good. I smoke it and really like it.

Really looking forward to interacting with like minded people, in my quest for natures ways of providing for us.
Thank you, from a dirt girl with a very cool girl cave

Gotta love that dirt! Welcome aboard. Jim

Back
Top Bottom