Groovy Bud's Revenge Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze & Blue Dream DWC

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I know it's probably late, but I think I must leave some example pictures of the last harvest' cured buds.
Just so you can have a decent look at both strains and maybe even take it into consideration when growing your own.

SUPER LEMON HAZE Review
Proved to be the a hard hitter, with a lot of lemon and earthy smell into it. It is harsher on the throat, but it clearly gives you that energized head high! Great to use during the day. She is a heavy wielder (yields more than Blue Dream, by comparison. She stretches a lot during flowering transitioning, so that into notice that she must be supercropped (taking notes to myself as well, for the next adventure).

SLHbud3.jpg

SLHbud21.jpg

BLUE DREAM Review
Still a head high, but more mellow, more suited for night times. Smooth and sweet flavor, very light on the throat. Yields a lot, indeed, beautiful colored nugs, but gives a lesser income compared to Super Lemon Haze. She is not a stretcher and surely loves being LST'ed and Topped. A must grow forever. My favorite from this last batch.

BDbud1.jpg

BDbud2.jpg

Thanks for sticking with me throughout this journey. I have started a new growing journal, which two new strains, while still growing SLH and BD. Come and check it out, link is in the signature.
I hope to have you along this new journey.
Take care everyone,

Groovy Bud Out!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom