Snacks - DWC Bucket - 600W MH/HPS Grow Journal - Strawberry Diesel & Super Lemon Haze

snack420

Welcome 420 friends!

So, this is my second grow in the basement. The first grow was a single Blue Dream in Coco grown from a feminized seed and started in May 2014. I definitely ran into some problems and received a lot of guidance and support from the 420 Magazine community, which was awesome. Despite some fairly major issues, that grow came out relatively well, producing a nice yield for a single plant.

This grow is 1 Super Lemon Haze (aka Sadie) and 3 Strawberry Diesel female clones (Regina, Vera, and Tori) which were transplanted on March 9, 2015. It should be interesting and a good learning experience for me, and maybe for some of you too. The first grow was challenged by fungus gnats and stress from not getting watered once midway through flower for about 4 or 5 days, which proved nearly fatal. I'm really hoping for some pure sensemilla this time around since my first grow hermied on me and produced decent bud, but very seedy.

There is a hydroponics store somewhat nearby so it's pretty easy for me to get equipment and they are very knowledgeable about setups and are always willing to give advice and answer questions, which has been awesome. Anyway, I'm hoping I can provide good conditions to allow the ladies to really flourish. Planning to setup a SCRoG just around flower time. With any luck and some help from 420mag members, I'm hoping to pull in close to a pound of tasty bud this time around, but who knows? :) Join me on this journey and let's see what happens!

First, let me share some basic info following the suggestion in the "How to Make a Grow Journal" thread...

What strain is it? Strawberry Diesel & Super Lemon Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? My understanding is SD is a hybrid, about 50% sativa/50% indica and SLH is a sativa-dominant strain, about 80% sativa/20% indica.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? It's currently in veg - just cloned 5 days ago
If in Veg... For how long? 5 days + a couple of weeks before transplant
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor basement
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 600 watt MH for veg, 600 watt HPS for flower
Is it aircooled? Yes
Bucket Size - 5 gallon
Temp of Room/cab? Temp of tent range currently from 65-85 F
RH of Room/cab? RH of tent ranges from 11-32%
PH of media or res? I started it at 5.8 and it drifted up to 6.6 after 3 days
Any Pests ? No. I did see a small spider in the tent today, but I don't think it's an issue.
How often are you watering? Constantly, since it's a DWC hydro grow :)
Type and strength of ferts used? for veg: trying 75% strength of the General Hydroponics FloraDuo system - FloraDuo A+B, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, and Floralicious Plus. I'm following the FloraDuo Simple schedule here, https://www.thebigtomato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/GH-FloraDuo-DTW-Charts.pdf (75% strength), and may consider getting extra nutes during the flower cycle; stuff to bulk up the buds and enhance the flavor. It was suggested to me to flush with pH'd water and FloraKleen for 1-2 days every 2 weeks throughout the grow.

Here is some pics to get started.

The full gang of four
2015-03-14_08-00-34_474.jpg

A very pretty lady
2015-03-14_07-58-49_153.jpg

Sexy sisters
2015-03-14_07-58-23_792.jpg

Not sure about the yellowing. Maybe a little nitrogen problem? I looked at the chart of common plant deficiencies or abundances and it looks like maybe having to do with nitrogen or phosphorus, but I'm not really sure. Any thoughts? I'm thinking of going down to 50% nute strength instead of 75% and see if it improves. The very tips of some of the leaves also look slightly burnt. Currently I have the light about 22" up from the tops of the highest plants.
2015-03-14_07-58-08_518.jpg
2015-03-14_07-58-14_541.jpg

I hope you enjoy the journey with me :) :volcano-smiley:

I'll post some more info and pics about the setup in a day or two.

Peace!
:Namaste:

Re: Snacks - DWC Bucket - 600W MH/HPS Grow Journal - Strawberry Diesel & Super Lemon

So, I noticed two of my girls have yellow leaves at the bottom and one is drooping more than she should. I took a look at the roots, which seem to be growing decently, but they are a little darker than I think they should be. They are mostly a cream color, but with some tinges of brown. Some research suggests to me that I may have the beginnings of root rot :-( I've added ventilation in an effort to get the temps down a few degrees but won't have a chance to add any anti-root-rot chemicals or change the reservoirs for a few days.

I snipped off the yellow leaves and plan to get another air pump going and also get some Hydroguard or Hygrozyme, but won't have a chance to do so for 3-4 days. Is that alright or could things advance so quickly in that time that I may be looking at dead clones?

Re: Snacks - DWC Bucket - 600W MH/HPS Grow Journal - Strawberry Diesel & Super Lemon

OK, so things started out a little rocky, but I think (or at least hope) things are getting back on track now with some adjustments. I'm in a rush so don't have time to post all the details right now, but will plan to do so tomorrow.

So, the last couple of days have been busy trying to remedy the perceived problems in my grow. For anyone who may be following along, I've got a big update for y'all :)

Basically, from the look of some of the leaves (yellowing and brown spots), I believed there was some nute burn happening and I also observed some slightly brown looking roots which suggested possible root rot. To try and stop these problems from getting any worse I took the following steps.

Two days ago (on 3/24), I replaced the buckets completely with fresh tap water along with FloraKleen (using the amount recommended on the bottle) and then pH'd down to 6.0. Before adding that, however, I drilled a second hole in the top of each bucket and ran a new tube line to a new air pump, so now there are two air stones in each bucket, driven by two separate air pumps. My understanding is the more air/oxygen bubbles the better in the water and this will help reduce or prevent root rot. It also has the benefit of causing faster growth. So far I don't see any difference, but I need to be patient, of course.

I have to say, this was the first time I did a reservoir change in the buckets and it proved to be more clumsy than anticipated moving the water pump around and I accidentally spilled water around a couple of times and had to use some towels to dry everything off. Honestly, after that experience I wondered if I made a mistake going the DWC root since my last Coco grow was far less complicated, at least logistically with regard to watering. That said, I'm not going to quit on this and really want to do my best to get the plants in as healthy a state as possible and see if I get them to successfully flower and hopefully obtain a nice harvest - but that's months in the future at this point.

Anyway, the next thing I did was make a foliar solution as recommended by my local hydro shop and when the lights were out yesterday I misted them copiously. I used a packet of Axiom Harpin Protein and 1/8 tsp of detergent/woolite (to prevent beading and burns) in a 32 oz. spray bottle of tap water and pH'd it down to 6.2 per some foliar feeding instructions I found on this site. I misted the tops and bottoms and hope that will help some. I'm told this is a good thing to do every week or two throughout the veg cycle. Finally, I snipped off all the sad looking leaves.

After letting the girls flush for 24 hours, I replaced the bucket reservoirs again, from a 20g tote using 1/4 strength of the bottle recommendations. I worked a little smarter this time and used a switched power strip nearby so I could control the water pump power with one hand and the tube leading from the pump in the other hand and was able to avoid spilling water in the tent this time. This is the solution I mixed up:

- tap water (starting pH of 7.2, starting ppm of ~150)
- Flora Duo A (recommended 5ml/g for week 2 of veg; I added 25ml to 20g for 1/4 strength)
- Flora Duo B (recommended 2.5ml/g " ; I added 12.5ml, again for 1/4 strength)
- CaliMagic (recommended 5ml/g; added 25ml)
- RapidStart (recommended 2.5ml/g; added 12.5ml)
- FloraliciousPlus (recommneded 1ml/g; added 5ml)

Once that was all mixed up I had:

- pH of 7.2
- ppm of 370
- temp of 18.8 C

I then added about 10ml of pH down and mixed it up and got a final

- pH of 5.9

I had forgotten to add Hygrozyme at the time, but a couple of hours later I remembered I bought that for the express purpose of dealing with possible root rot, so I added 40ml per 5g bucket per the bottle recommendations and stirred it up.

About 12 hours later I tested the levels again and the ppm and temperatures were roughly the same, but the

- pH was up to 6.4

HMM... I didn't expect the pH to change that much so fast. Was this caused by adding the Hygrozyme at the end after I had pH the nutrient solution? I'm not sure, but I'm planning to keep checking the pH every 12 hours or so because I want to keep in the zone of 5.5-6.5 as recommended for hydro grows. Hopefully it was caused by adding the Hygrozyme late and the pH will now stabilize after I added some more pH down to bring it down to approximately 5.8 in each bucket.

Oh, I also raised the lights up a couple of inches from 22" to 24" above the tallest plants. I'm hoping that over the next week or so the plants will start looking more healthy and vibrant and the yellowing and burnt spots will no longer be an issue. I'd like them to get healthy and sturdy to the point where I feel confident that I can top them to get an even height across all four girls with an eye toward putting the SCRoG screen in place just before flipping them to 12/12, which I'm guessing I'll do in about 6 weeks or so.

I'm going to upload and post some pictures soon as well. Any comments, questions, or suggestions are welcome, as always.

Thanks in advance and enjoy!

Almost forgot to mention the current environment.

Temps are steady between 63-81 F
RH is low for veg, between 11-33% but usually around 22%

I tried increasing the RH using a humidifier in the tent, but it only added a couple of percentage points, and it's not enough to justify using it there instead of from where we need it more. My understanding is I should really should try to hit at least 40% RH, but I noticed a lot of people say it isn't that crucial. So, I'm contemplating whether I should get another humidifier dedicated for the tent during veg or whether I can skip that expense. Any thoughts on that?

For my first grow, I had the opposite problem during flowering, where the humidity was over 55% and I wanted to get it under 40%, but never did. I'm also contemplating whether a dehumidifier will be a worthwhile expense for flowering. Any thoughts on whether it would be worth it to get a humidifer or dehumidifier are appreciated. I do want to grow some killer bud after all :)

Here are the individual ladies from 3/23:

2015-03-23_19-31-33_633.jpg

2015-03-23_19-31-37_773.jpg

2015-03-23_19-31-49_761.jpg

2015-03-24_07-57-29_876.jpg

Well, at this point I have to be honest, I'm sort of hating DWC right now. In theory it all seemed grand to me, faster grows, the ability to flush or change the nutrients quickly, not having to deal with fungus gnats in the medium, but it's actually becoming a giant hassle. The pH is all over the place and the plants look weak and are not thriving. Some leaves, old AND new, are screwed up and I don't really understand why. Definitely a lot different from the Coco grow last time where my pH levels were very stable.

I set the pH to 5.8-5.9 two days ago and after 8-12 hours it had risen to 6.4-6.6 between the buckets. Yesterday, I pH'd it down to 5.5-5.9 (different values for different buckets as a test) and already, less than 24 hours later the pH is between 6.5-7.1 between the buckets. The leaves suggest to me Mg deficiency, so I added some Epsom salt (1tsp/g) as recommended in another thread where the leaves seemed to match what I'm seeing, but so far there is no change. That made the ppm rise from ~370 - ~1100.

They just don't seem like vibrant plants to me at all and clearly the pH is not stable. No way I could leave them for a few days at 6.5+ pH, right??? Am I even supposed to keep pH'ing them down with 5ml of pH down every time (i.e. every few hours) they rise past 6.5? I don't know and I don't have a clue what is happening with them right now :-( but I gather that once the pH gets up past 6.5, the plant isn't able to get most of the important nutrients it needs based on the charts I've seen. There seem to be so many factors to consider and it's sort of overwhelming me a bit, I guess from lack of experience and maybe somewhat lack of preparation too. I've read a lot of people recommend using RO water only, and I looked into that and it seems understandable, but then I realize I have to invest another $200 and get a system installed under my sink and have to wait 4+ hours to get 20g of RO water out of it or go to the store and buy 20g of water - seriously? Kind of a hassle. One or two plants would've been marginally easier I guess, but I'd still need to get regular RO water somehow.

So, I'm thinking of just letting this grow limp along and see if it somehow recovers without me throwing a ton of money or effort at the problem (though I'm not convinced that will necessarily help anyway), and if not, just scrap it and start again in Coco from seed. I can't really tell if there is a nute problem or a root rot problem, or both, or neither, but I suspect both. In any case, I think I jumped into hydro too soon. I'm guessing RO water is essential, for whatever reason, in my area, even though my tap ppm is only about ~150, which doesn't seem high relative to a lot of levels I've read about. They put chloramine in my water (I read the local report) and fluoride, but I read these often don't affect the plants. Even if they did, I wouldn't know how to counteract it, without going the RO route, and I'm not prepared to go down that road right now. It's already been a fair investment getting multiple air and water pumps and other equipment. I guess I'll just plan to restart in Coco and move on if this fails badly. Hopefully it will somehow work out, but at this point, I am seriously flying blind due to lack of experience and trouble processing all of the variables in my grow environment.

Here are some pics just in case anyone can benefit from this or share some wisdom. :thanks:

What is causing these leaves to look so unhealthy???

2015-03-27_08-53-06_6991.jpg

2015-03-27_08-53-15_1521.jpg

Does this look like root rot???

2015-03-27_20-19-47_540.jpg

2015-03-27_20-21-18_99.jpg

2015-03-27_20-21-22_55.jpg

Some pics from just a little while ago...

2015-03-28_17-18-14_671.jpg

2015-03-28_17-18-21_23.jpg

2015-03-28_17-18-26_128.jpg

2015-03-28_17-18-32_424.jpg

Help? Thanks!!

OK, I'm back! :volcano-smiley: and in a better mood than last time :thumb:

Well, I got sick of dealing with reservoir changes and spilling water all over the place and related logistics, so I got a fresh bag of pure coco coir and transplanted the ladies on 3/2. Before transplanting, however, I noticed that there was definite root rot on nearly all the plants, so I made a pH'd water mixture with 4-5ml/g of H2O2 and dunked them for a couple of minutes each, removing as much of the rot as possible by swishing them around and using my fingers to free up the slime. I added some dry stuff (will try to find details to post) that the hydro store recommend to mix into the coco during transplant and set them in their new homes. The first couple of days I wasn't sure if they would survive the transplant, but now they seem to be bouncing back and are a bit more healthy looking.

I've topped 3 of the 4 and have fed them my normal nutrients mix at about 50% strength. The current environment is:

temps: 62-80 F
rh: 23-35%

nutrient mix is,
pH: 5.8-6.0
ppm: 800-850
EC: 1.15-1.40

and includes Hydroguard. I'll post some pics in the next couple of days but I'm feeling much better about things now. My watering schedule was a little too aggressive at first, but now I'm spacing it out a few days to give the coco a chance to dry out and let the root rot dissipate, which I'm hoping is what is happening. There is one of the 3 plants that doesn't look so great, so I'm considering getting rid of it, but I'm undecided.

I also noticed a few fungus gnats (no idea how they're coming in, but they arrived for my first grow soon, so I'm probably bringing them in the house somehow). Anyway, the hydro store said feeding them with some SNS203 might be too strong so soon after transplant, so instead they recommended making a water/SNS203 mixture and spraying the top of the medium, which I've done every 2-3 days. That along with many yellow sticky traps is hopefully catching most of the flying adults. I guess time will tell.

:reading420magazine:

Hello again. Not sure if anyone is reading this, but at the very least it's good for me to document what I'm doing so I can hopefully learn from my experiences and grow a little bit better next time.

I've looked over some pictures from the last couple of weeks when they were in buckets and looking a bit sad, and now they've been cleaned of root rot (at least initially) and seem to be happier in their new environs. I tried seeing if I could change the journal name to replace "DWC bucket" with "Coco", but I don't see a way to do it. No matter. The show carries on.

Please feel free to make any comments, criticisms, or ask any questions. I'm definitely still a beginner so would welcome any constructive criticism or whatnot. I'm also happy to answer anything I can and maybe one of us will learn something in the process.

Here are some recent pictures from 4/10, 4/6, 4/2, and 3/31. 3 of the plants were transplanted on 3/2 in pure Coco Coir, and the first one (back right), which seemed the weakest, was transplanted on 3/31 in a Coco mix with supplements called Slacker.

Bushdoctor Boomerang that the hydro store recommended to help them cope and thrive after the transplant
2015-04-10_09-52-54_477.jpg

4/10, Closeup of some "pods" that are forming on the weakest looking plant. What are these? Is this a problem (i.e. male features)?

2015-04-10_09-22-55_833.jpg

4/10, Back right, the plant with the "pods"
2015-04-10_09-22-36_166.jpg

4/10, Back right, another view of that plant
2015-04-10_09-16-29_637.jpg

4/10, Front right
2015-04-10_09-16-15_544.jpg

4/10, Back left
2015-04-10_09-15-41_747.jpg

4/10, Front left
2015-04-10_09-15-47_344.jpg

4/10, All 4 ladies
2015-04-10_09-14-52_598.jpg

4/10, All 4 with yellow stickies
2015-04-10_09-07-19_226.jpg

4/6, All 4
2015-04-06_08-45-56_55.jpg

4/2, Root rot seen after removing from hydroton
2015-04-02_19-26-18_575.jpg

3/31, 3 still in DWC buckets, 1 transplanted into Coco
2015-03-31_22-44-32_235.jpg

Without pulling one out of the Coco, is there any way to tell if root rot is still an issue?

Thanks!

Last night I decided to try a little supercropping in an effort to get the plants a bit more bushy and encourage additional budding sites. To my surprise two of the four had pretty stiff trunks which were hard to handle, (and they're all less than a foot high). The other two were more flexible and I performed the supercrop technique with my fingers and crushed the interior gently bending them over. For one of the harder ones, I used two hands and gentle bent it, but the outer layer was too thick for me to crush the interior with my fingers. For the hardest one, I opted to just bend it with some garden wire. We'll see what happens...

My first supercrop attempt
2015-04-10_23-55-43_117.jpg

The Axiom Harpinaβ Protein that I am using with water as a foliar spray 1-2 times/week
2015-04-11_00-29-28_652.jpg

Great White Mycorrhizal Inoculant - I used this in the transplant holes in the Coco
2015-04-11_00-29-49_984.jpg

Myco Madness - I mixed this into the upper half of the Coco before transplanting the last 3 plants
2015-04-11_00-30-01_534.jpg

I'm still wondering if the one plant that is showing some weird round pods at the junctions of branches should be pulled. I have a bad feeling that it got too stressed and is turning male or hermie, but I'll have to do more research. If anyone has a clue about it, please chime in.

Here are a couple of pics of what I'm talking about...

:thanks: :Namaste:

Hey bro. What were/you using for PH down? If it's organic acid you'll run into heaps of problems. Phosphoric acid help out a lot for me. Fluctuating PH could very probably be the cause of those early leaf probs.

Last night I decided to try a little supercropping in an effort to get the plants a bit more bushy and encourage additional budding sites. To my surprise two of the four had pretty stiff trunks which were hard to handle, (and they're all less than a foot high). The other two were more flexible and I performed the supercrop technique with my fingers and crushed the interior gently bending them over. For one of the harder ones, I used two hands and gentle bent it, but the outer layer was too thick for me to crush the interior with my fingers. For the hardest one, I opted to just bend it with some garden wire. We'll see what happens...

My first supercrop attempt
2015-04-10_23-55-43_117.jpg

The Axiom Harpinaβ Protein that I am using with water as a foliar spray 1-2 times/week
2015-04-11_00-29-28_652.jpg

Great White Mycorrhizal Inoculant - I used this in the transplant holes in the Coco
2015-04-11_00-29-49_984.jpg

Myco Madness - I mixed this into the upper half of the Coco before transplanting the last 3 plants
2015-04-11_00-30-01_534.jpg

I'm still wondering if the one plant that is showing some weird round pods at the junctions of branches should be pulled. I have a bad feeling that it got too stressed and is turning male or hermie, but I'll have to do more research. If anyone has a clue about it, please chime in.

Here are a couple of pics of what I'm talking about...

:thanks: :Namaste:

Man. Your being pretty hard on those girls maybe just give em a bit of rest to get settled before the supercrop. Slow it all down a bit too. Use less nutes (or none) to water in. I'm 80-90% sure by those pics that those thing that have you worried are female pre-flowers. You said they were clones from females, correct? And You'll help em out big time with RH of 40-60%, to cope with all this stress.

Hey bro. What were/you using for PH down? If it's organic acid you'll run into heaps of problems. Phosphoric acid help out a lot for me. Fluctuating PH could very probably be the cause of those early leaf probs.
Oh yeah I also mean to ask if you had any organic nutes or additives in that DWC? Some of those throw PH out too.

Oh and by the way I'm subbed :thumb:

Oh yeah I also mean to ask if you had any organic nutes or additives in that DWC? Some of those throw PH out too.

Oh and by the way I'm subbed :thumb:

Good to hear from you Cannarborist and thanks for the input. Glad to you have you along for the ride! I have to head out for the day soon but will answer your questions tonight. It would definitely be good to get the pH more stable.

Thanks again :Namaste:

Hey Cannarborist. Let me try to answer your questions...

About pH, I'm using the GH pH down, shown here

2015-04-12_08-53-07_699.jpg

According to the label it contains phosphoric acid, citric acid, and mono ammonium phosphate. Do you think that could be causing a problem? My suspicion is that the pH is getting raised by unhealthy roots from the root rot, but I'm not sure - not enough experience. My system for watering now is I fill a 2g bucket with tap water and add 5ml/g of H2O2 and mix that and let it sit for 24hrs. My reading suggests this will kill any bacteria. Then after the 24hrs I add these nutrients,

2015-04-12_08-50-52_555.jpg

and then I add these two thing as well,

2015-04-12_08-51-33_314.jpg

Finally, I take the pH and the last couple of times it has been in the 5.8-6.0 range without any pH adjustment.

As far as nutes go, I've been using 50% strength according to the GH FloraDuo drain to waste schedule. However, since I noticed that the overflow nute solution had a pH of 6.5-6.6 as opposed to 5.9 going in, I'm going to flush with water and FloraKleen pH'd down to around 6 until the output water equals the input water. Hopefully it won't take too long to get to that point. I guess you can already tell that I'm a little impatient.

Ah, female pre-flowers. Yeah, they are clones of females, so that would make sense. I just thought it would be early to show pre-flowers, but maybe not. I got the clones on March 9 and they looked to already be about 2-3 weeks old (4-6 inches in height), so at this point, I had hoped they would be taller and bushier at this point, but only 1 of the 4 really looks that way (the front left one in the pics).

I really would like to get the RH up in the 40-60% range but not sure how. I had tried a humidifier in there a few weeks back but maybe it was not strong enough because it only raised the RH by 1-2%. It's a Venta unit and I think maybe more an air purifier than a humidifier. Any suggestions on good types of humidifiers to get? Is it possible to raise the humidity by 20%???

Thanks again for your comments. It's definitely helping me calibrate things and I probably am being a little hard on them and raising the RH is definitely a really good idea at this stage. I'm tentatively thinking of keeping them in veg for another month or so, at least until they get to approximately 18" and I wanted to supercrop a bit to get them more bushy, but maybe that's too much stress?

I also added some diatomaceous earth over the top of the coco last night in an attempt to eliminate the fungus gnat situation more effectively. And, from reading another thread I got the idea to add a cup of vinegar in the tent too, so now it looks like this...

4/12
2015-04-12_09-56-50_83.jpg

4/12
2015-04-12_09-03-58_449.jpg

4/11
2015-04-11_20-06-17_802.jpg

Subscribed snack420, I have not grown yet but after reading your first journal and now this journal I think you need some big dogs to come and help!! I'll see what I can do.

:popcorn:subbed, but i'm only a little puppy :)
I saw different issues:N toxicity, phophorus def , RH too low, rootrot...imho all is curable :thumb:
let me take a few recommendation:
the root rot will be cure Ur Great White and Myco Madness,raise up RH,next few watering only with water(if u want can add vitamine B ,root boosters,beneficial bacterias and fungis but base nutes NO!)
don't use GHE nutes(unstable pH) yes they're cheap but not high class, i recommend Advanced nutes or Humbold gear

Yeah, sorry, Snack, you been talking to yourself here haven't ya? :laughtwo: Please accept :420:'s apologies.

I'm glad you got away from DWC because I know nada about hydro, but coco coir is a bit different from typical soil, too. Have you read the journals by BigIrishDoode ? He was a Master at coco coir. :cheesygrinsmiley: I see you added mycos and that's a great idea - he was insistent about growing good biota in coco. And you might want to think about adding some azomite or volcanic powder to mineralize the coco - much better results that way.

As far as I can tell, you're doing ok now. The roots will take some to time to establish themselves in the new pots, so yeah, more patience is in order. I think they're safe now, although you need to be sure you don't overwater. Again, coco is tricky about moisture. It needs water more often than typical soil, but these roots need damp soil for now, not wet. I can tell you that the plant on the near left looks like a winner. The leaves are spiking up and the new growth is a rich electric green. The one on the back left looks decent, too.

I'm not sure how much help I've been, but RSOiler put out the word, and when I saw all those posts with no answer, I just had to pipe up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:Thank you Graytail & hungaluz.

Back
Top Bottom