GROW CAB, CFL 320 Watt + Reggie Girl & Super Lemon Haze

Re: GROW CAB, CFL 320 watt+, REGGIE GIRL, SUPER LEMON HAZE.

sucks about the tranny; tricky skanks. you got some haze there...haze haze and more haze! mmmm tastey nuggs those will be. :ganjamon: One suggestion about those hazes, try and keep good circulation in there cuz the buds have a tendency to grow very loose and airy otherwise. kinda like creating their own ventilation. Good luck man, in for the long haul!

Hell yea now that's a way to get back in the game my friend....

I cant wait to see that super lemon haze, I have the oppertunity to get one of those or WW, G-13- or some sunk. I'm not sure which one to get. That G-13 my boyz got is some fire but he recomends the super lemon haze. So I don't know I'll have to get medicated and think about it....

:goodluck:

Hell yea now that's a way to get back in the game my friend....

I cant wait to see that super lemon haze, I have the oppertunity to get one of those or WW, G-13- or some sunk. I'm not sure which one to get. That G-13 my boyz got is some fire but he recomends the super lemon haze. So I don't know I'll have to get medicated and think about it....

:goodluck:

cant go wrong with any of those strains but my vote goes to the super lemon haze. light-1-up and see for yourself

Hey brother, glad to see you back in the game! Will be watching those girls grow big and pretty...:yummy:

:peace: brother.

Hi Jacob, just read back over the last couple of pages. Sorry I wasn't here for ya during your tough times! Looks like you moved right into another faze of your grow though and you never missed a step!

Hey guys thanks for all of your positive comments. If I wasn't as medicated I am at the moment I would probably quote everybody's comments. I don't know how to quote multiple peoples comments onto one message? (If I were you light-1-up, i'd light up a doobie filled with g-13, ww, and slh!) Get a clone of each one man. Of course jacobharry is back in the game! I won't ever get out. I just took a few pics of my plants. I transplanted my red hazes into three gallon pots yesterday and they seem to have responed well to the change. ( I also noticed female pistils starting to show up on my biggest SLH plant, how is this possible if I'm on 18/6?) I want to clone her within the next week, let the red hazes grow out, take a clone from each one, and then flower time in approximate 3 weeks! Well here you go friends. 2 SLH in back, 2 red haze in front.
PIC_0222.JPG

PIC_0223.JPG

3 Red haze
PIC_02201.JPG

Pistils showing 18/6?
PIC_0224.JPG

Thats it for now until something else exciting happens. :smokin:

Hay JH

Your ladies are looking awesome bro, great job. If I were you I would personally lst those suckers now and watch and all the new growth that happens.

I might just do that is I had the extra funds for all three.

As for the pistols I'm not really sure those are pistols bro. Do you have any at the tips of the cola?

Oh to answer you question about the mutiple quotes you click on the button with the quotation marks, when it turns orange your good.

hey man lookin good and i would also lst or top those girls and see em create colas for yah as far as pistils might be pre-sex i get that a lot on my clones when i start to work em down before flower don't quote me on that though i don't claim to be an expert:goodluck:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us and sorry for your loss!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom