Growing at over 7,000 feet

EP Mountain

420 Member
Hello I am new to growing and this is my second grow. My setup consists of (2 ) 450watt Viparspectra LEDs.

The grow tent is 2x2x4 with fans and a carbon filter with a blower. 3 gallon felt pots half organic soil and coco core. I use Alaska fish fertilizer and when blooms start will fertilize with Alaska bloom.

I use feminized auto flowers and have three plants . Fast Eddy, Royal Gorilla and Master Kush. They are all 4 weeks old and I am on a 20 hour on 4 off schedule. The Royal Gorilla is smaller and I’m thinking probably because it has more Sativa ? Am I doing it right ?
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 138
Welcome to :420: EP Mountain

By the looks of your plants you are doing something right. :thumb:

Keep it up. I am :nomo: waiting to hear more.

Check out helpful links below in signature for starting a journal so we can find out more about your grow.

Happy growing

First things first! :welcome: I wanted to say that real quick. Welcome to the community. Being a grower at ocean level, I think its groovy that this place gets all kinds of different growers, even when it comes to altitudes!

Again welcome. I'm going to look at your pics, take a :bongrip: and then input!

So hey. Nice setup you got there. Just took a look at your pot pron. Nice girls.

Sativa goes high and lanky. Indica goes short and bushy. Hybrids are a balance if they are 50/50.

I've grown RQS Royal Gorilla myself. It is on the list of the 5 strains that I really do enjoy. And not just any Gorilla, RQS Royal Gorilla. Anyway, It looks stunted. Any chance something bad happened? I guess it should be as tall as the others, and growing out towards the end of the pot. I've grown 19 seeds to harvest (100% germ rate). I fucking love this shit!!!

Sorry for cursing, but I really do love this particular strain from this particular breader!

:yummy::lot-o-toke::circle-of-love:

Hello I am new to growing and this is my second grow. My setup consists of (2 ) 450watt Viparspectra LEDs.

The grow tent is 2x2x4 with fans and a carbon filter with a blower. 3 gallon felt pots half organic soil and coco core. I use Alaska fish fertilizer and when blooms start will fertilize with Alaska bloom.

I use feminized auto flowers and have three plants . Fast Eddy, Royal Gorilla and Master Kush. They are all 4 weeks old and I am on a 20 hour on 4 off schedule. The Royal Gorilla is smaller and I’m thinking probably because it has more Sativa ? Am I doing it right ?
Thanks
Welcome...your girls may have slighty thinner air deminishing oxygen but they are also closer to the light/sun gaining greater energies than my gals at 500ft elevation. But they breath in carbon dioxide so........grow grow grow. And enjoy.
IMG_151798340808999.jpeg

So hey. Nice setup you got there. Just took a look at your pot pron. Nice girls.

Sativa goes high and lanky. Indica goes short and bushy. Hybrids are a balance if they are 50/50.

I've grown RQS Royal Gorilla myself. It is on the list of the 5 strains that I really do enjoy. And not just any Gorilla, RQS Royal Gorilla. Anyway, It looks stunted. Any chance something bad happened? I guess it should be as tall as the others, and growing out towards the end of the pot. I've grown 19 seeds to harvest (100% germ rate). I fucking love this shit!!!

Sorry for cursing, but I really do love this particular strain from this particular breader!

:yummy::lot-o-toke::circle-of-love:
Thanks for the response . The gorilla might have been just bad seeds. I had three. One did not germinate. The one in the photo is the same age as the indicas. It was slow even at two weeks so I started another seed . I potted it along with the other and it also seems slow. Hopefully it will grow out before it goes to the flowering stage.

Welcome. Looks good to me.

Back
Top Bottom