H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

...I would like to mention that I received a message from Teddy...he had deleted some of my posts regarding sending seeds in the US...I not sure what posts he was referring to, as I'm in Canada,(probably not wise either way) and I only sent some seeds to the US once, a couple years ago...in any event, something to consider in your journals...maybe just use PM's to avoid breaking rules out in the open.

That's probably a really good idea. I think it's one of those "protect the members AND the forum owner/staff" thing, even if the danger is (mostly) only a potential one. While seed swapping (et cetera) might be legal in Canada, it's still illegal in many USA states and, of course, at the federal level. While one assumes that they have better and more important things to do with their time, especially now, logic... has never been their bailiwick. Also, while it might be highly unlikely that the "D" will ever go after ONE individual in response to some semi-random forum post (unless the guy is bored and/or gets caught browsing our wonderful forum and needs an excuse ;) ), if someone gets the notion into their head that the combined total forum activity might constitute a "gimme," well...

Also, if you think about 420's position here at the forum, it's not such a little thing after all. Or his staff members, even. I could think of a few - bullsh!t - charges that might technically apply under certain existing statutes. This forum probably isn't exactly a "little fish," all things considered. IIRC, this kind of thing might be what allowed the federales to take down the original Overgrow forum.

So I can understand their point.

It probably wouldn't be a violation if we happened to mention seeds that we "happened to give/get while we were at a personal meet-up," ;) . Although it might depend on context, IDK.

...totally agree TS...the mag goes to great lengths to ensure our safety/security, so only fair/responsible for us members to respond in kind...a 25 year run, show's 420's recipe for success...works...any buy/sell activity would be a blatant disregard for forum rules, but sharing/caring behind closed doors, IMHO, can be rationalized ...I see a lot of seed chatter in the many journals I follow, so just a FYI...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

logic... has never been their bailiwick
very nicely put!
Also, if you think about 420's position here at the forum, it's not such a little thing after all. Or his staff members, even. I could think of a few - bullsh!t - charges that might technically apply under certain existing statutes. This forum probably isn't exactly a "little fish," all things considered. IIRC, this kind of thing might be what allowed the federales to take down the original Overgrow forum.

So I can understand their point.
and very nicely put :)

cant remember if I’ve checked in to your new room yet h00k... on my way to see :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom