H00ks Hillbilly Grow - Girlz 2016

Great idea! An outdoor/indoor! Love it Hook. Great looking PLANTS ! Definitely digging the vibes you got going! And, you've given me a great idea to incorporate my indoor grow with my outdoor Honey Shack. Great BUD here, for sure! Peace...

Tanks B!...my geography and lifestyle afford me one grow a year...space in the house is limited for such endeavors...not to mention the fear of smell escape were I to attempt it...the shed seemed the logical choice...somewhat controlled conditions in a very changing climate...I've had pretty good results even tho' I am low tech light...thinkin' next season of changing things up a bit...cheerz,,,h00k

Update time...been fishin'!...remarkable few daze...reconnection with a couple buds who I have fished with for about 40 years...haven't ate so much red meat lake trout in years...battered...Mojakka(fish head stew)...and salt fish curing as I type...butt...I digress...

...today was a feeding day and a major hair cut for all the girlz...could have done more...but had company coming over...without further adieu..some pics...usual routine...five outside...the rest inside...

P10509331.JPG

P10509281.JPG

P10509271.JPG

P10509291.JPG

P10509322.JPG

addendum...Great White Shark is more like Great White Minnow...butt shes tryin'

P10509302.JPG

...hope everyone has a great week!...prolly gonna start siding the girlz shed this week...unless I go fishin' again...retirement is feeling very good...lolool...cheerz...hook...

Quick update...plants doing good...lots of cloudy trichs...guessing around labour day for starting harvest...be glad to get it done...have half the girlz shed sided, but can't start the other 2 walls till the girlz are done cause' they require some structural work...so...anyways a few pics...

P10509402.JPG

P10509352.JPG

P10509342.JPG

P10509362.JPG

P10509412.JPG

...Hope everyone has a great week!...Cheerz!...h00k...

Thanks bud!...yield will prolly be less than usual...but acceptable...looking forward to doing bulks and heavyweights again with more room and better lights...might even venture into a faster sativa next year...cheerz!...h00k...

Think you should have vegged longer?? I still think you should start some autos about 5 weeks before planting your regs. The space is what the space is. Same with weather, etc... You've only got a few things to tweak to increase harvest. I'd try to sneak another harvest into your cycle. Autos might allow that. Otherwise, it's all about g/watt or g/meter. Still, a stellar grow!

You're winding down and I just flicked the switch on mine. Funny how things work sometimes.

Yeah...I could have vegged a lil longer...but really wanted to finish earlier so I could work on the shed before winter rears it's head...fall can be unforgiving some years...spring too for that matter!...lolool...thats why auto's five weeks ahead of photo's is pretty tuff...but having said that, some good weather and some longer time in the house might allow for two sets of auto's...the second finishing with the photo's...already have some auto seeds...my biggest problem is crowding too many plants in the space...if I don't increase the room size...definitely gonna cut back a couple plants...also looking at adding an LED or two...we'll see...cheerz!...h00k

Good Afternoon!...beautiful day for plants and people alike!...78F and 44%RH...had half the girlz outside for about 5 hours suntanning...everyone got a real good drink...prolly just water from here on in as I've spotted a few amber trichs on a few of the plants...although I am tempted to water a couple later this week with some molasses...we'll see...should be able to start and snip and clip this weekend or early next week...nice that they are a lil bit apart...the thrill and excitement of harvest wanes after the first few girlz...lolool...nice that mrs. h00k now joins in on the fun!...Trying a different camera today...one shot of the outside girlz...and some close up nug shots...trying to improve on the close ups...still a ways to go...butt...without further adieu...

...Girlz outside...
P101006714.JPG

...Mystery Girl...
P101006618.JPG

...Incredible Bulk...
P10100757.JPG

...Heavyweight Dream...
P10100748.JPG

...Tangarine Dream...
P10100708.JPG

...Dinafem Critical Cheese...
P10100786.JPG

...Royal Queen Critical Kush...
P101006813.JPG

...Thats it for today...just about time to fry up some fresh Walleye!...nice bonus... went to a dinner party Sunday and received it in appreciation for the produce from our garden that I brought, as well as picking up a couple of things on the way there...not as fun as catching them...butt...way cheaper!...lolool...Have a great week, and if I'm not talking to any of you beforehand...Have a great long weekend!!...Cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom