Haight Solid State LED Grow Lights

hey eyes,
The whole veg process takes place in the one closet, the pic is above. There are some mother plants and some clones being rooted. After rooting I transplant the clones into the final pot. There are 4 plants begin veged out almost ready for flowering. The one in the front is the diesel we will follow. I only need 1 cutting per week so the mothers are way more then I need, but it's my library of different strains.

My whole power bill with 3 of the 400's (1 for veg and 2 for flower) is only about $30 per month over normal.

I don't know if the 800 model can keep up with 1KW HPS grows, but it should compare well to a 600W.

Hey NE14AJ, there are low cost panels using cheap LEDs but they don't grow anything . These are 6W LEDs -they cost way more then 5 cents each and you can't just solder them together, but hey go for it and good luck. The LEDs are made by OSRAM.

Haight Solid State lights compare well to other LED grow lights in cost. The ppf-400 I have is brighter then a procyon or lightblaze which cost more and it's twice as bright as the UFO that sells for about the same price. More importantly, they have red, blue and white LEDs so you don't need a ccfl bulb to fill in the missing wavelengths - they actually grow normal looking plants. Compared to a 400WHPS the light is a little more but there are no bulbs to replace every 6 months. The bigger deal for me are the power rates - hps is just too expensive to run.

Any recent pics?

thanks,

SS

I've been updating the journal on Fridays, but here is a bud shot of the blue cheese I'm flowering at 7 weeks. She's not officially part of the journal - just a test run. I have her younger sister in veg that I'll log later.

bluebud1.jpg

I stumbled on this discussion while researching LEDs. I'm using UFO Illuminator 90 watt LED lights now-three of them. 1 for veg, 2 for flower.
I just sold two GlowPanel 45s and another set I had made.

I'm just across the SF Bay from HSS LED Grow Lights, and I'm going to visit their showroom this week. I'm so happy they're a 1/2 drive from me.

Thanks SF Haze!!

Mike

What's the deal with this thread. Hope you didn't get into trouble. Probation sucks. I'm playing that game right now post getting caught up in the crop..

bigpapa,

I've been growing with LEDs for a couple of years now and these lights are just a lot better then anything else I've tried. Most of the plants in the picture are still several weeks from harvest, It shows 9 plants in there, I usually hold up to 10, they end up about 2.5 feet tall and yield abouut 0.5 oz of dried buds each (more or less).

Sfhaze,

Would you give us a brief overview of your supplies and gear

for example..

what nutes,
what size and brand fan and carbon filter

Thanks Soniq, SFHaze if you're still around please include Pot/container size too. IMHO this cola only looks small due to either a small root zone and /or possibly genetics. I would bet the light is NOT the reason for the smaller size. The quality and stature appears to be fully present as I would not expect if the lighting were compromised. Nice little camper she is mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom