Hannabis Cannabis - DWC - LED - 1st Run - Picture Intensive

Ya no. Go ahead and dump your water now. Start fresh before it gets anymore burns. Use some really good water go buy some and get the ppms down fast maybe see if a neighbor or someone you know has RO water in the house and go grab a few gallons.

Aquashield is chicken compost liquefied. It helps keep the water clean and helps the root zone but great white, orca, subculture M. That is where you get your benis

Aquashield is chicken compost liquefied. It helps keep the water clean and helps the root zone but great white, orca, subculture M. That is where you get your benis

So I have Hydroguard right now which is bacillus bacteria, do you recommend I get Aquashield on top of that?

26' sounds ok but you need to flush. How are the roots?

All the roots are going nuts right now, despite the nute burns, some of the roots grew like 6" overnight. all but the one with broken root, that one is still in recovery.

If I flush it, say get it to 0ppm, do I just do 0ppm + hydroguard(bennie) + pH Down? or should I just switch back to tap water? I thought the tip of the leaves turning yellow was a result of nitrogen deficiency, so I added some nutes but I guess that was too much too early to add 1/8th of the Lucas formula

hydrogaurd and aquashield are the same thing except aquashield is weaker. Do not use both. I'd say hydrogaurd is almost 2x as strong. If your in DWC just pour a gallon of low PPM water through each net pot (properly ph'd). Make new water ph it run that for a day or 2 then add your hydrogaurd back in at half the weakest recommended rate or less. You can then add up to 2.5x the recommended rate of orca/great white as they are pure mychro. I think you can do the same with subcultureM. This will make you super safe water.
If your serious and don't care about the money get some GH rapidstart. Its expensive as hell but I use it and it makes your roots explode. I use it as soon as roots get wet from the surface spray in the DWC. Its super strong I mean ridicules. The smallest bottle will last for years for a closet grower.

Just changed my Res, around 130ppm now, 1/2 R/O 1/2 Tap it was at 7.2pH. I accidentally put too much pH down, it's at 5.2 now, wonder if that's ok...

Just searched the internet a bit, apparently 5.2 is good?

It's not mane, you want a solid 6.5 to 7.5. Check out this chart shows the levels to shoot for.
image15333.jpg

Res now at 5.8pH, 150ppm.
Tent at 72F and 50% humidity.
Added 4ml/gal of hydroguard. water level 1" below the 5" net pot.
Also added another air pump, now I have 2, both running at 3W 7.8L/min.
LED 300w light 24" above the base.
We'll see how they do now. I'll put up another set of picture and a report on Sunday or Monday.

Also, Do I have to worry about CO2 at all?

Don't do that 5.5- 6.6 is DWC range. shoot for 5.8 as a perfect spot.

For some reason (I'm thinking good bacteria fighting bad bacteria) the pH spiked to 7.2 this morning with ppm going up to 140 and there was foam around the side of the res. I'm thinking of just letting it do its thing but I'll take any advice.
Last time there was a pH spike it disappeared after a day

Started brewing a tea
2 Gallons of water
1 TBSP Molasses
1/2 TBSP ZHO
25ml Hydroguard
2 handful of EWC in a wool sock with an airstone in it.

Pic update coming tomorrow

Started brewing a tea
2 Gallons of water
1 TBSP Molasses
1/2 TBSP ZHO
25ml Hydroguard
2 handful of EWC in a wool sock with an airstone in it.

Pic update coming tomorrow

Ah crap, I just read that it might be 1/2 TSP instead of 1/2 TBSP for ZHO, would this still be fine?

Back
Top Bottom