Hardope's Set-up

Hardope

So this is my first journal and I'll do my best to keep ontop of it.
First off, Stains: Outdoor- West coast seeds Island Bud.
Indoor- Vancouver Island Seed Co. Donkey Dick X Mighy Mite

Germinated in water and paper towel in a dark bowl and plate over top, chillen ontop of my over heating Xbox yeee. All 10 Island bud broke out and sprouted almost an inch in just over 30Hrs. The DD x MM took 6 days and only 4 of 10 popped out(very discouraging). So while the DD x MM was still doin tha germ thang. I got the Island ladies into 1L pots and under my 175W MH and 186W CFL's that aren't intended for growin they're originally for my dads salt water tanks, meaning they both run from 10,000K to 20,000K(mind you I'm one month behind starting this journal and the DDMM is flurishing in veg). I used premium Black Loam and straight up farm shit manure from the booneys I used to live close to. Anyways The Island bud reached around 6 inchs and I started to force sex, since the DDmm was goin very slow they didnt get sexed yet. I ended up with 6 ladies and 4 dudes. Soon as that was done I moved them to my WHAT SEEMED TO BE FLAWLESS SPOT, sun light all day no shade but still covered from the untrained eye out on an Island(hahaha yea thats why I bought the seeds ;) ), copious amuonts of ferts already in the lake bed soil. So they were doing friggen amazing, blasted up to about 2 feet tall the first 2 weeks outside. So I went out there one day me and my grow partner in his canoe. I lived in this area for nearly 20 years and fucked if I know why I forgot this but a couple times a summer they open the power dam about 20Km north of the spot. So we get there and everything is under water only one plant stuck out about 3-4 inchs out of the water and dead as ground beef. First major disater! So outdoors is out for this season! The DDMM started to flourish about a week after the Island bud was moved out of my indoor set up. So to this day out of the 4 DDMM I have inside one has already shown male flowers and was kicked out of the pad. I have one LST'd and its doing really really good matter of fact and I'm in love with her, I named her Megan! Earlier today I found 150W HPS bulbs on clearance from 49.99 cut 50% then discounted another 75%, so this monday I will be ordering 2 S55 ballasts for them to even out the crazy ass Kelvin amounts my other lights are doin. Hopefully monday I will have some nice pics to show off and have people give me pointers.

So far out of all the journals I've read people are being VERY helpful to others and I hope I get some constructive critisism aswell. So if you have any feel free to post them. Peace till then eerrone!

Re: Hardope's Dope @ss Set-up.

Nope, all the outdoor plants bit it in the flood, ended up with 1 indoor donkey dick x mighty mite, blew one of my bulbs a week away from harvest, ended up with 28 grams of mediocer bud. This can actually be moved to abandoned journals now if a mod see's this.

Back
Top Bottom