Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Jandre -

How do we know you are really you, Jandre? Perhaps they only wanted you to THINK you are still actually alive, while in actuality you are haunting us daily in the form of a spirit grower with special purple inducing powers... Do you indeed fog a mirror, and can this be independently confirmed? Might want to think it over some more my friend.

Love ya regardless! :circle-of-love:

HAHA! This made me laugh. I needed it... just had 32g mold overnight in a jar because a hygrometer was off by 18%.

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

HAHA! This made me laugh. I needed it... just had 32g mold overnight in a jar because a hygrometer was off by 18%.

Ahhhhh sheeeeeiiit. That sucks brotha - I'v had the same thing happen not due to hygrometer but my own carelessness. :rip:

Taaaaaa daaaaaaa!!!!

Thought you might need some Fluffiness my darling...

... when I saw this one I thought of you and your big bear hugs. I would love a big brother bear hug, to be squished and enveloped in love and snuggles, can't be beat :blushsmile:

TheBestBlanketsDoggieCuddlingKitten.jpg

Hey Shizz, wasup:)

High everyone!! Fishcake whazzappening brotha?? Ok so I know I have been a bad shizzy and not said much this week...well the excitement kickes up a notch. We are now into week 8 and this past Saturday I went in to foliar feed a small amt of cal/mg when lo and behold two plants were laying over on other plants. Freaked out I investigated why......lol the weight of the nuggets.....!! How awesome is that? Never thought it could go this well, there are a couple I believe are just about done, the rest have another week or so. Will get some pics up this moanin......Fluffy rocks the house!! :love:
My shepherd passed you a Fluffy hug, as did Shizzy.....when I told her what you said she smiled and talked shes quite the talker.
got a cold....lame!!

:peace:

Taaaaaa daaaaaaa!!!!

Thought you might need some Fluffiness my darling...

... when I saw this one I thought of you and your big bear hugs. I would love a big brother bear hug, to be squished and enveloped in love and snuggles, can'...................

loved this one Fluffaroo!

fantabulous Shizz, got the heavy goin on thats sweet!
brotha man goin to be needin a wheel barrel for this stash:cheer:

HEY HEY WHERE YOU AT? HEY:wood:

Just checking on ya Shizz - everything okay buddy? Hope so!! :cheer:

High everyone!!! So sorry I started a new project and have been super busy lately.........I am a 3d sculpter so once into my artwork.....I get lost. Anywho things are fantabulous, I chopped a plant or four a few days ago......they were a lil early well two were, but thats ok I was really experimenting and there are still several to chop next week. I think on a whole that most plants hybrid or not seem to be getting the ripest about ten weeks which will be next week. I will pop some pics up in the morning.....now down to nine and a half hours there is not much time that both me and the girls are awake. Missed evetyone and will catch up with you all in the am!!!! :)

PS I have to say they turned out better than I could have hoped! Stinky and :yummy: as all get out!

:party::party::popcorn:

High fishie!! :ciao:
:)

good morning Shizz, hope all is well:)

Hey Shizz!! Long time since I been on your journal:sorry:

Went black for while to sort some stuff.

You're a cool dude my friend. Manning up like that and clearing up aspersions cast
when you didn't need to, but just 'cause it's the right thing. That's quality people material
if I've ever seen. Cheers to you!

Hope alls good up on Alpha Centauri! :)

On edge waiting to see what's coming up!:high-five:

K

High everyone!!! So sorry I started a new project and have been super busy lately.........I am a 3d sculpter so once into my artwork.....I get lost. Anywho things are fantabulous, I chopped a plant or four a few days ago......they were a lil early well two were, but thats ok I was really experimenting and there are still several to chop next week. I think on a whole that most plants hybrid or not seem to be getting the ripest about ten weeks which will be next week. I will pop some pics up in the morning.....now down to nine and a half hours there is not much time that both me and the girls are awake. Missed evetyone and will catch up with you all in the am!!!! :)

PS I have to say they turned out better than I could have hoped! Stinky and :yummy: as all get out!

Ok so I had every intention of loading up some photos.......however since the new upload page it is no longer possible to preview photos, at least on android.......I like that programmers try to make things easy. But to wade through 2000 photos unable to see them makes for some very difficult uploading. I am not about to rename every picture because its not working right now. Lame........I have tried several different times and am unable to access them via my phone gallery like I used to. Well so far my goodness I started the cure a few days ago but could not resist a chanceto try my blue jack last night......it was so strong my friend insist I get it tested to see the level. I fib not!!!!! Will keep trying with pics......lots of love!
Korloin, glad to hear all is well......thank you for the kind words, its not often people appreciate honesty! I sincerley :thanks:
:love: all!!
:)

dont much like the new photo thing either, but you can view them after the first upload thingy.
cant wait to see the pics when you do get them posted.
thats sweet when you can knock a friend on his ass, in a good way of course:)
Oh BTW good morning Shizz:)

Congrats on the Blue Jack Shiz - sounds like a winner! Hope you are able to get the pics thing figured out, or that they fix whatever's wrong there. The experimenting and different harvest times is good - will help you better dial in what you want in the future.

Glad to see you again! X

dont much like the new photo thing either, but you can view them after the first upload thingy.
cant wait to see the pics when you do get them posted.
thats sweet when you can knock a friend on his ass, in a good way of course:)
Oh BTW good morning Shizz:)

Yup I just went and deleted the ones I did not want and am uploading them now!! Heya Fishcake how are ypu doing? Well I hope! Be right back uploading images of still live plants and then will get some of the currently cut nugs.....

Ok here are a few pics of the still living plants.....

2012-11-08_07-14-51_799.jpg

2012-11-08_07-13-52_8681.jpg

CM121108-071552.jpg

2012-11-08_07-14-29_382.jpg

CM121108-072136.jpg

Will have nugget pics later......agreed the new pic system sucks!! You can not even search your files....and at least before you did not have to search every single image even icons and buttons....just a terrible system was way better before. Thats made even worse by the fact you cant see them until you have wasted your time uploading.......so thats it so far new journal coming soon....children are about to bexplanted into their big girl apartments. Lots o love!!

Ok here are a few pics of the still living plants.....

2012-11-08_07-14-51_799.jpg

2012-11-08_07-13-52_8681.jpg

CM121108-071552.jpg

2012-11-08_07-14-29_382.jpg

CM121108-072136.jpg

Will have nugget pics later......agreed the new pic system sucks!! You can not even search your files....and at least before you did not have to search every single image even icons and buttons....just a terrible system was way better before. Thats made even worse by the fact you cant see them until you have wasted your time uploading.......so thats it so far new journal coming soon....children are about to bexplanted into their big girl apartments. Lots o love!!

:bravo:
+reps on this after I spread a lil' more love around. :)

Back
Top Bottom