Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

spider mites!!

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

thanx for the Rep Shizz
dont much like the new photo thing either, but you can view them after the first upload thingy.
cant wait to see the pics when you do get them posted.
thats sweet when you can knock a friend on his ass, in a good way of course:)
Oh BTW good morning Shizz:)

I wouldn't put too much faith in an ultrasound......

Credit where its due my friend......

Thanks OG!
so I figured out what scrapped my SIM card, its an app called cozy mocroscope and magnifier, it sucks and badly as it corrupts all picture files, even ones not taken with it. Bummer too cause it was good to see resin glands with.

Hi Shizz just swinging by:)

What the shizz, nizzle? Lookin good. Quick drive by, to look in, shake things up a bit, then on my way again. Plants look pretty with those yellow pistils. Is that their color under white light, or, is that a trick of the HPS?

Nah Jandre they really are that yellow!! Even dry and mostly cured!! It is the coolest thing, the blue jack has pinks, blues purples etc........really neat stuff since I lost the sim card been trying to find a way to get pics I will as soon as humanly possible. About another week and we will have a readied weight and smoke report......
Fishcale!!!! Heading over to start catching up, I have been dreading it I am so behind, but here goes nothing!!

Hellllooooooo! :ciao:

So have you sampled any of your harvest yet, have you? Have you? :cheer: :)

sup?!

Hey Shizzy! Hope all is well! (especially in the nether regions).
Looking forward to the end product review!

I'm a few weeks behind you, but buds ARE in my future! Thanks for all the support through the thick and thin.:high-five: Think I'll be starting up another journal here as I've got new things cookin' up as we speak!

Pax Brother!

K

happy thanksgiving Shizz!
hope all is well:)

I am so sorry I have not been in guys.......been super depressed....got some news concerning the "c" word so I am fraking out and feeling shizzy for myself I miss and love everyone smoke report and weoghts coming as soon as final trim is done in the next two days....

:peace:

Shizzy

I am so sorry I have not been in guys.......been super depressed....got some news concerning the "c" word so I am fraking out and feeling shizzy for myself I miss and love everyone smoke report and weoghts coming as soon as final trim is done in the next two days....

:peace:

Shizzy

wow boss, like spring said . if you need a shoulder you know where I am:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom