Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Howdy Shizz:) Real nice girls there! I likem:)
I did find that if you right down those numbers of the pics and the number from the camera that you can figure what is what. but thats a pain in the ass. thats the only way I keep track now that and dating the picture in the upload thingy

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Fishie :thanks:

Korloin thanks so much for coming by, Xlr8 you too! I have to spread more rep to give any of you guys.....been a bad shizzy I have so manyjournals to catch up on.....on to the reading!

Korloin thanks so much for coming by, Xlr8 you too! I have to spread more rep to give any of you guys.....been a bad shizzy I have so manyjournals to catch up on.....on to the reading!

Speak nothing of it my friend. :) I'm still playing catchup myself (been avoiding Fishy's thread as I'm @ 60 pages behind. But I'll get there soon. :))

Speak nothing of it my friend. :) I'm still playing catchup myself (been avoiding Fishy's thread as I'm @ 60 pages behind. But I'll get there soon. :))

I will just post a picture on the last page and save you alot of reading:)

I will just post a picture on the last page and save you alot of reading:)

And maybe the punchlines from all the hilarity I'm sure I've missed? :)

:hmmmm::oops:
DSC019226.JPG
And maybe the punchlines from all the hilarity I'm sure I've missed? :)

Ok here are a few pics of the still living plants.....

2012-11-08_07-14-51_799.jpg

2012-11-08_07-13-52_8681.jpg

CM121108-071552.jpg

2012-11-08_07-14-29_382.jpg

CM121108-072136.jpg

Will have nugget pics later......agreed the new pic system sucks!! You can not even search your files....and at least before you did not have to search every single image even icons and buttons....just a terrible system was way better before. Thats made even worse by the fact you cant see them until you have wasted your time uploading.......so thats it so far new journal coming soon....children are about to bexplanted into their big girl apartments. Lots o love!!

:peace:

Looks good. The lite color of pistils looks cool. Should make for nice buds!

Hello Big Brother Bear! :ciao:

You are rocking and rolling this growing malarkey my darling, I am so very impressed. I just hope mine turn out somewhere near as good :blushsmile:

Big squishy fluffy hugs

:high-five: :love:

sup Shizz?

sup Shizz?

FISHIE!!!! My goodness I have been way too busy, anyway the cure is almost done, my stupid phone has now decided that my memory card is corrupt and I have lost like 2000 photos videos blah cause I am the epitomal space cadet/procrastinator.......once the cure is done I will do smoke report wet and dry weights etc. Nothing but rave reviews so far.....but those have only been not quite finished samples. Its really neat to smell and taste the progression as they cure. The new journal needs to go up soon and I have ninety billion threads to catch up on, oh yeah and we had to move my wifes sister and our niece in.....oh gawd....I am too old to live with three women, unless.....but thats a fantasy story!! (That doesnt include nieces or sisters! :)
Much love everybody, Fluffy my dear I was wondering where you went, so glad to see you back and Fishie my friend to the end, :thanks:
Found out through ultrasound of something not good in the mannish area.......worried some.....
gotta keep my chin up though.....
Shizzy

wow I was going to talk about my troubles but it seems tivial compared to what you are going thru. hope everything is going to be ok my friend! sending good vibes and :circle-of-love:

beauteous!!

Heya Korloin! Glad to see ya again, can not wait to see whats going on your way!
:thanks: for being so kind!!

Hello Big Brother Bear! :ciao:

You are rocking and rolling this growing malarkey my darling, I am so very impressed. I just hope mine turn out somewhere near as good :blushsmile:

Big squishy fluffy hugs

:high-five: :love:

With you at the helm, I am certain that you can!! Those are some lucky plants to have you as a Mummy!! Love you big 'ol bear hugz Fluffaroo!

Hey Shizzy!

Glad the fantasy doesn't include nieces or sisters. :yikes:

It is fun when the cure gets to a point that the taste and potency is close to what you're looking for, huh? You did a great job with these brother. :thumb:

Shoot, not good about the mannish parts. Sending you positive vibes brother. :goodluck:

Take care of yourself, k?

wow I was going to talk about my troubles but it seems tivial compared to what you are going thru. hope everything is going to be ok my friend! sending good vibes and :circle-of-love:

I appreciate you Fishcake! I think all of our problems are what we make em, you can talk about them here! This is a space to feel free and since I do not have much growing going on....I hope everything is ok and whatevwr is happening with you is important too, you always have an ear here.

Shizz

Hey Shizzy!

Glad the fantasy doesn't include nieces or sisters. :yikes:

It is fun when the cure gets to a point that the taste and potency is close to what you're looking for, huh? You did a great job with these brother. :thumb:

Shoot, not good about the mannish parts. Sending you positive vibes brother. :goodluck:

Take care of yourself, k?

Well I guess it depends on WHOSE sisters and nieces we are talking about!! :)
Thank you so much I am really humbled by all the positivity, this is the first thing in my life that I am just real super darn good at, and it is one of the best things to happen to me, the growing is nearly as therapeutic as the consumption....it is a win win!
Thanks for being there X, gonna try and rep it up to you guys!
:circle-of-love:

Looks good. The lite color of pistils looks cool. Should make for nice buds!

Spring!! Heya thanks for your input, sorry it seems I am going backward in replying to posts butI definitely thank you, that was the plant with the big ginormpis cola on it.

To the coolest thing in the world was watching these grow, but now that I have those with known good genetics, now that is cool to see in action....I have some new plants that have no actual growing tip per say and they look like big heads of lettuce almost the way they are growing, shit they had real tough woody stems at week one!! Man genetics really make a difference very neat to see......

Back
Top Bottom