Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

DAMN BROTHA!! VERY NICE! :bravo::welldone::bravo::welldone:

Shunk#1 was a big girl! Looks like you'll have some fun trimming :rollit:

I can't wait for a sample :grinjoint:

Thanks Conquer,

Trimming took 3 of us 2 hours to do last night. Worth it in the end, looks like at least 3 oz and was able to smoke a bunch of scissor hash before passing out (I had an extreme head high from 3 puffs). I will definitely be calling you up in a couple of weeks for the sample.

I got a bunch of work in the garden tomorrow night. Going to harvest the last clone and cut more clones and test out the DIY cloner. I think I am going to get another 600w HPS in the next week or two and that's when I will move the 5 veg plants into flowering. There is just not enough light for the whole tent. Seems like 4-6 plants is perfect for the 1 600w, anything more just does not get enough light. The plan is 8 under 2 600w HPS.:smokin:

Thanks 420 and Ms Fox,

This is just the first Skunk #1 that I started as a test when I first received the seeds. I am just getting started on this journal. This was the smallest of the Skunk #1 plants I have going...:scratchinghead: making me think about how big the next ones will be.

Today, I smoked a piece of the Skunk #1 that I had cut off when trimming (was an accident, I swear), I left on one of my T5s for 2 days. Was a really stoney, but clear headed high, haven't experienced the come down yet. I will have to see if the rest will be the same.

Got my DIY cloner going with a few clones.
DSCN02152.jpg

The inside of the cloner
DSCN0216.jpg

Veg tent is getting a little crowded
DSCN0217.jpg

Going to move the big blueberry in the front to flowering tonight, she is about to touch the light.
DSCN0218.jpg

My clones that I put into soil today....4 of them have been in soil for a little while. (those 2 clones in between the pots in the front are yours Conquering:Rasta:)
DSCN02194.jpg

I was able to get a lot more clones to root this go around. I ended up cutting clones with a few more leaves and I also shaved the root base and cut an "x" at the tip before dipping the clone in the rooting hormone. I have only lost 4 clones so far out 24 and 14 went to soil today. A few of the clones had a lot of roots:cheer: I am hoping that the other 6 will throw roots in the next couple of days.

:bigtoke:

Alright, I thought I would post up some pics of the flowering tent. They are showing all their bud sites and the biggest Skunk #1 plant is over 70 inches!! Here is a peek in the tent.
DSCN02582.jpg

Here is a little peak at her goodies:ganjamon:
DSCN02632.jpg

And the Skunk #1 :tommy:
DSCN0247.jpg

Bud of the month contestant?:smokin:
DSCN02321.jpg

Here is all 105 grams from 1 plant (3oz, 21g):cheer:
DSCN02291.jpg

I will post smoke report later.

Beautiful my brotha! :bravo:

You got it going on for sure! How do you like the aerocloner?

ps: Thanks for the clones bro:thanks:...I got some Lavender for you in a couple days.

Beautiful my brotha! :bravo:

You got it going on for sure! How do you like the aerocloner?

ps: Thanks for the clones bro:thanks:...I got some Lavender for you in a couple days.

Thanks!!! I like the aerocloner, just trying to figure out the spraying cycles. I tried once every 4 hours for 30 minutes and the clones wilted. I turned it to 24/7 and clones perked back up. I think I am going to try having it run all the time and turning off for 30 minutes every 4 hours. I think that they need to be dry some of the time so the roots will want to search for water, so when they show some roots forming, I will spray even less.

Can't wait for the lavender....I will also have that skunk sample.:cool:

Coll always glad to hear a harvest. Oppppp's I forgot I only look at the pic's. DID I Hear FREE SAMPLE?????????. Cool Bro, Hey you might wanna try some anti wilt in the cloner. One spray on the leaves, it's like a wax that stops alot of the transpiring and the wilt. Works great on my little daisy cloner. Congrads is in order....

Smoke report

Mystery clones:Had a real earthy taste, nice clear minded high. The come down packs a punch, about 3-4 hours after the high, you will want to take a nap.

Skunk #1:Has a really sweet taste and also has really heavy high that leaves you still able to think. This one is like a Brock Lesnar punch to the forehead. I have trouble finishing 1 bowl when I usually have to smoke 2-3 to get me at my level. This one blows the mystery clones out of the water.:grinjoint:

Coll always glad to hear a harvest. Oppppp's I forgot I only look at the pic's. DID I Hear FREE SAMPLE?????????. Cool Bro, Hey you might wanna try some anti wilt in the cloner. One spray on the leaves, it's like a wax that stops alot of the transpiring and the wilt. Works great on my little daisy cloner. Congrads is in order....

Thanks norcali,

I will try that out. The reason they are wilting in the pic is because I wasn't spraying them enough. Now that I am, they are no longer wilting. I know it will be a problem soon down the road, so I will try the anti wilt.

:bravo: Nice growing! Sweet haul :passitleft:

Thanks Tunes!!

Been a few days since I have been on the 420 site. I have been busy in the garden and with work. I got another 600w for the flowering tent and moved all the veg plants into flowering 2 days ago. The Skunk plants are now around 6'2" tall and bud sites are becoming big:cheer:. I also trimmed the older flowering plants.:yummy:

Here are the clones. They are all getting dark green tops and a couple are getting big. I am going to cut the older, unhealthier leaves off in a couple of days.
DSCN02693.jpg

The Skunk #1 plants are in the back and the Blueberry plants are in the front
DSCN02711.jpg

The 2 day old flowering plants, there are 4 BB and 1 Skunk
DSCN02701.jpg

Here is a pic of all 9 flowering plants next to each other (and a peak at the new 600w HPS
DSCN02743.jpg

The clones in my homemade cloner are looking good after 7 days. Here are the roots.
DSCN02753.jpg

Wow got to give ya rep's..... ++++ Love the cloner, to think some pay up to 300$ for them. 1????? what ya use in the water? Looks great Dude

Wow got to give ya rep's..... ++++ Love the cloner, to think some pay up to 300$ for them. 1????? what ya use in the water? Looks great Dude

Thanks norcal,

All I am using is tap water that I set the pH to 5.8 and let the water sit for 72 hours before putting the clones in. No nutes used.

The DIY cloner worked great. I had 9 clones threw a bunch of roots in less then 9 days. I would reccomend making a cloner for about $100 rather than buying one for $350. It was really easy to make as well.

I have 3 clones left waiting to go into soil. All 3 are growing roots, just slower than the rest. That makes a 100% success rate with my new cloner.:cheer: I had also traded 2 BB clones for 2 Lavender clones, so next round will be Skunk #1, Blueberry and Lavender. I will be picking mothers over the next few weeks. I like the selection that is soon to come.

I also have a friend that is going to take 1 of the BB and 1 of the S#1 clones and he is going to do an outdoor grow in the woods. They will be planted by a creek for they might be checked on once every couple of weeks and will be difficult to water and we are both busy as hell (I have problems to keep up in my garden). In another words, it will be a miracle if they make it, which we are not too worried since I was going to throw the clones away due to lack of space.

Later on, I will be trimming the old growth off of my vegging clones and giving them their first feeding. :cool:

Great grow! Your journal was a very good read, + reps for ya. I was one of those that overpaid for an ez-cloner then to find out that the pump is way too big and heats the water past 80 within a day. I'll be watching your future grows for sure. Peace

Thanks for watching and for the + reps 420,

I have been watching your grow and can't wait to see what you produce. I wish I had the time and money to create a space of your size. Your not the 1st person I have heard say that the ez-cloners heat up the water. The only problem is mine leaks a little bit. As soon as my clones are done, I am going to figure a way to seal the res, should be a simple fix. I almost bought an ez-cloner but now I am glad I didn't.

I did a little transplanting and moving plants today.

Here is my veg tent, done with the cloner and put the 15 smallest plants in the tent.
DSCN02961.jpg

Here I got some babies and the biggest of my cloned plants in my closet...I need to move from here ASAP...no ventilation and soil likes to mildew (next project once I got some spare cash).
DSCN02942.jpg

One of the Lavender that I traded is in the green cup, the other is transplanted in the veg tent.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom