Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

Hey Trycs, Looking great!
All the leaves looking nice, green and healthy and the ones budding are definatly perky and fattening up great!

How high are they getting now?
:yummy:

Thanks Fuuji, The Skunk #1 that will be ready in a couple of weeks is 44 inches tall. The amazing thing is the 2, Skunk #1 plants that I just put into flowering are already standing 43 and 42 inches and have another 2-3 weeks of stretching, I am hoping for 50 inches.:cheer: It seems that they are growing about 2 inches everyday, but I haven't been measuring. I will definitely start though.

Today I checked all the veg plants and found all are female.:cheer:I ended up transplanting the 5 veg plants to 4 gallon buckets. When I had all the plants out of my veg tent, I hung the ducting for my exhaust fan(finally). After I did that, I had noticed that my veg tent was dirty, so I cleaned it all out and wiped everything down with disinfectant wipes. It looks so bright and clean.:smokin: Now the 5 ladies are sitting under the T5 in their new pots.

I also noticed a couple of my clones have a root coming out of the bottom of the rockwool cubes. I want a couple of more roots to show before I put them in soil, looks like it should be a few days.:cheer:

Looks like I have some work to do in the garden over the next week to make room for the clones.:grinjoint:

The blueberry clones are almost ready?

Haha....I am about to cut clones off of the BB when the other clones are ready. It looks like the 4 plants I put into flowering about a week ago, 2 are BB and 2 are S#1 and I think I took some clones off the BB thinking it was a S#1. I will find out tonight and let you know.

Great looking plants you've got there Tryc. Keep up the good growing. Being self-sufficient pays off! I think your tent is pretty cool man.

I'm subscribed (a little late as usual...) ;)

Sounds yummy. I am running Trainwreck and Blueberry atm. The blueberry is so sweet smelling as soon as you get near it. Good luck with your girls... Somehow I don't think you will need it ;)

I flushed a few of the mystery clones and the Skunk #1 tonight. She looks like she will be ready in 7-14 days. I measured her tonight and she stands 46 inches. The 2 Skunk #1s that I put into flowering on 4/2 are standing 48 1/2 inches and 46 inches. These plants are going to be even bigger monsters.:cheer: Here is some pics from tonight.
DSCN01712.jpg

Separated by age, plants on the left are 42 days into flowering and plants on the right are 11 days into flowering.
DSCN01751.jpg

I had to raise the T5 to the highest position, veg plants are crowding the light and I have no room in the flowering tent.
DSCN01763.jpg

:roorrip:

It's a jungle in there! OOOEOEOEOEOEO! (tarzan sound)

I know! It is like my own avatar world. When I get home, I swing from bud to bud screaming "I am the king of this jungle!" and then I get high. :smokin:

1 of the Skunk #1 plants hit 50" tall tonight, the other is at 47 1/2". They are still stretching almost 2 inches a day. The Skunk #1 is getting really close to harvest, all trichs are clear right now, I will be keeping an eye on daily till the trichs are were I want them. Harvest time might even be as close as this weekend.:cheer:

Damn, gettin tall! I can't wait for a sample!! Mine are hitting the stretch right now too...3+ inches in the last 2 nights. Crazy!

Damn, gettin tall! I can't wait for a sample!! Mine are hitting the stretch right now too...3+ inches in the last 2 nights. Crazy!
Don't worry, your first on the list. I am having fun with the Skunk #1, it is fun to watch grow because it grows so quickly. Blueberry is my favorite type of budz but I might be leaning towards the Skunk #1 now but who knows. I will probably change my mind when harvest time comes around with the side by side comparison.

14 days into flowering, Skunk #1 is 55 inches tall!!!! I got too excited to see the plant grow 6 1/2 inches in 3 days to measure the other one. I am guessing it is about 50 inches tall. It looks like I will be putting the Skunk #1 that is 45 days into flowering into 36 hours of dark starting tomorrow and maybe harvest on Sunday or Monday.

I am also taking some blueberry clones tonight. I really suck at making clones root. Hopefully I will have better luck this time.

Thanks to conquer for showing me DIY EZ-cloner instructions. I bought all the components today to make the cloner. I am waiting for my pump and that should be going pretty quick.

Does any one here have any reccomendations for water? pH and nutes?

I put my flowering plants on 36 hours of dark starting this morning. I will check them tomorrow and maybe harvest? Might have to wait a day or 2 but will find out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom