Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

Update(Day 35 in veg)

Confirmed 3 Skunk #1 and 2 Blueberry females and 1 Skunk #1 and 1 Blueberry as males. Still too early to tell what the other 8 babies are. I will be transplanting all plants in bigger pots as soon as I can tell sex on all plants.

Since I topped my plants, growth is great. Most plants have 4 or more tops.

I gave the babies some nutes tonight. They seemed to not be stretching the last couple of days, but they are growing bushy. Took a couple of pics tonight...:rollit:

DSCN01542.jpg

DSCN01551.jpg

The plants are looking great! Getting BIG! How much longer until you veg?

They still have another 3 weeks which will make them 8 weeks old, which was my original plan, but might have to flower sooner....as long as I don't run out of room.

Hey bro, Im not sure of any stores in Federal Way, I would just go to Linda's. If you need something that they dont have, then you have to go to Indoor Garden. I really Dislike that store because they are so overpriced. Example: 2-Way 24hour Timers. Linda's-17.99, Indoor Garden- 39.99( Both are the same timer from ecoplus). Stupid rediculous in prices. I recommend Linda's to anyone who asks.

On another note, your plants look great man. Very nice! Not sure about the Funky one you got though. Maybe Ph problem or nute sensitive.

Very Nice Grow!!!!:rollit: Im watchin!!!

:bravo:

Today I took some clones off of 3 different Skunk #1 plants....looking for good results. Will post pics in a few days.
Hey bro, Im not sure of any stores in Federal Way, I would just go to Linda's. If you need something that they dont have, then you have to go to Indoor Garden. I really Dislike that store because they are so overpriced. Example: 2-Way 24hour Timers. Linda's-17.99, Indoor Garden- 39.99( Both are the same timer from ecoplus). Stupid rediculous in prices. I recommend Linda's to anyone who asks.

On another note, your plants look great man. Very nice! Not sure about the Funky one you got though. Maybe Ph problem or nute sensitive.

Very Nice Grow!!!!:rollit: Im watchin!!!

:bravo:
Thanks CM. I do visit Linda's and do like that shop, it just is a little out of my way.

Day 42 in veg and day 31 in flowering. I decided to post up some pics since I just cut some clones and I set up a cloning room in my original grow closet, where everything started.:ganjamon:

The babies getting all steamed up under my new T5
DSCN01561.jpg

Should I be worried about the leaves pointing straight up? I just watered the plant last night and it was dry...I last watered about 3 days ago.
DSCN01572.jpg

I tried to get a close up of the cola but my camera sucks...this was as close as I could get without the picture turning out blurry.
DSCN01592.jpg

I will be putting the 4 plants in the back into flowering either Monday or Tuesday...I will have to see the growth that happens since the cloning.
DSCN01603.jpg

Looks amazing, nice and healthy.
i wouldnty be worried about the leaves pointing up, sign of it being nicew and healthy. I assume they're drinking alot now??!!

Keep up the great work! :yummy:

Thanks a lot Fuuji and welcome to the show. The ladies drink about 1 1/2-2 gallons every about 4 days. The Skunk #1 in that pic is stoutest plant I have grown. It stands only about 42 inches tall but is about 40 inches wide and the main cola is about 8-12 inches. I can't wait, this plant is going to be a producer.

I thought I would post an update since I have been working a bit on my garden. I had to put 4 females into flowering early due to their size, 3 Skunk #1 and 1 Blueberry (I think the 1 blueberry is really a Skunk #1 because of its size). It has been 6 weeks which is earlier then originally planned, but should be fine. I have also finally found 1 carbon filter to work with which I added in my flower tent to take away the smell....it has helped so much. I also added a fan in my veg tent to cut down the moisture as well.

The 9 ladies soaking up the light
DSCN01632.jpg

DSCN01621.jpg

My new can filter in the flowering tent
DSCN01611.jpg

My new exhaust fan in my veg tent, I still have to hang the ducting.:grinjoint:
DSCN01652.jpg

Also my clones are looking good, I will post pics of those in a few days.

Well I still have to pick up a thermometer in the next couple of days. I have slowly been building my tents over the last 6 months, since it costs so much, but I am getting close to complete. I got the 600w hps hooked up to my fan so the light produces no heat. If I were to guess, it would be about 75.

Just gave the Skunk #1 plant it's nutes tonight (might be her last nute feeding). She is packing on some serious weight. Just saw about 3 hairs starting to turn orange:cheer: My guess is about another 3 weeks and she will be ready:grinjoint: The next couple of weeks the buds should be blowing up in size. I can't wait, but until then....:roorrip:

:smokin:Sorry no recent postings and updates, been a little busy with the garden and work. I will be transplanting the veg plants into bigger pots tomorrow. They have to wait to flower until the other plants are done and I have room in the flower tent. The veg plants should be about 8-9 weeks at that time.

Here we go....:roorrip:

The ladies are starting to show some orange hairs. I will be giving them their first flushing in a couple of days.
DSCN01683.jpg

Some size pics of the main cola on the Skunk #1 with a Bic lighter
DSCN01672.jpg

DSCN01663.jpg

Here are the other 5 ladies waiting their turn (1 might be a male but can't tell yet).
DSCN01692.jpg

Back
Top Bottom