Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

That is all dry weight Lav.

Here is a pic of both budz next to each other. BB on the left S#1 on the right.
DSCN03744.jpg

Quick update. I haven't been on 420mag in about a week. I have been super busy and now I am on vacation about 1,300 miles from home. I got a call last night from the girl letting me know that out of the 5 last flowering plants 4 are ready. I was thinking this was going to happen while I was gone and was worried a little bit. Now that I think about it more, I DONT GET TO TRIM!!!:cool: The girl has trimmed with me most harvests so she knows what to do. So I will now relax and enjoy the last few days of my vacation.

On a side note, I am down in So. Cal. right now and picked up some buds called Blue Dream. I know I have seen people on this site growing this strain but it is a great bud. I am only assuming it is a cross with Blueberry and Claifornia Dream. It is definitly a Blueberry dominate strain, it tastes and smells of Blueberry and has a energetic high which I like.

I will post some harvest pics when I get back for this will be the last harvest for this journal.

Just got home from vacation. Only 1 plant was ready when I was gone. My big Skunk #1 was ready and chopped on the 23rd, here she is hanging, probably has about 5 days left before going to jars. I was happy with the amount from 1 plant...
DSCN03962.jpg

I will post some pics of the last 4 girls tonight, they have a few days left...:cheer:

Looks like a nice crop you got there and to my knowledge blue dream is blueberry(mother) x Haze (father) just incase its one of thoes you would want to go in search of. keep us posted on totals and some close up of the end product.

Smoke report-BB had a slight taste and smell of blueberries, nice smoke, a little harsh after taste (I think because this plant had to be pulled early). Had a nice mellow high that comes on quick. This is a bud that I will smoke during the day because it doesn't leave you lazy. The plant ended up producing 61 grams. Here is a pic of the bud.
DSCN04183.jpg

The last 4 plants are done and I have been harvesting for the last 2 days. Out of these plants, I had 3 Blueberry and 1 Skunk #1. They all produced well and I only ran into 1 issue......MOLD!!! I got lucky and it was only on 1 small area where 3 buds were touching each other. I ended up ditching the moldy buds which may have been about 2-3 grams dry. It could have been way worse. I checked all the other plants and everything else seems to be good. Here is the 3 Blueberry plants that are hanging.
DSCN04232.jpg

A couple of BB close-ups...
DSCN04101.jpg

DSCN04132.jpg

Here is the Skunk #1 plant drying out...
DSCN04162.jpg

The S#1 wanted her close-up also....
DSCN04173.jpg

I will post a smoke report from these girls in about a week.:Rasta:

Looking tasty brotha!
Sux about the mold...do you have a fan moving air around in that closet? If not, adding some air circulation will help to ward off the mold.

The 3 blueberry and 1 skunk #1 plant produced 8 1/2 oz all together. I was very pleased with the outcome. I will post pics and smoke report a little later.

i shoot for 2 oz a plant...it all rounds out...and that is good...i'd be very happy also...good on you....now, enjoy, lavendar

I had 1 BB plant that ended up being the best out of all the plants. It had the taste and looked frosty as hell. The skunk of course was good as always. The other BB where good but not great. No change in the S#1 high, hits you like a train. The BB left you with a energetic high.

Thanks for everyone's comments. It has been fun and I will hope to be more on top of my current journal. Things had to change on that journal as well due to my lack of time.

Nice work LotzOfTrycs ;)

It's so great to hear that you caught that little bit of mold in time; the benefits of living right ;)

Enjoy your bounty my friend.

We'll move your journal to our completed journal's archive for posterity and we look forward to your next project.

Much peace and respect to you from your friends at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom