Blueberry and Skunk #1 Grow

Thanks for the +reps papa.

Thanks tizz, i was dealing a little bit with a lack of lighting for the space I had in the middle of the BB growing. Since my Skunk plants were over 6' tall and my smaller BB was only about 45"-50" tall and was too far away from the light. Since this, I have gotten another light so I shouldn't have to deal with this again. As every grower here knows, not everything is perfect or goes perfect and shit happens.

Thanks for everyone who has been watching my grow and giving great information. It is really nice to know that information is just a question away on this site.

Here is a pic of a Skunk #1 bud. This is from the plant I harvested a little over a week ago. Sorry my camera sucks and does not show the fuzz of crystals over the whole bud. It makes the crystals look like glitter....kinda weird but you get the idea.
DSCN03311.jpg

Looks tasty 2 me:rollit:

my plants are 4 weeks into the flowering phase and no buds have appeared it has the pre-flowers and i can tell its straight up female can anyone tell me if this is normal

Thanks Myzz!!

my plants are 4 weeks into the flowering phase and no buds have appeared it has the pre-flowers and i can tell its straight up female can anyone tell me if this is normal

That can be normal. The plant that bud came from didn't even have pistols on the bud sites until day 24.

high,
i had to come by after seeing you at the other sights....havent read the journal, just kinda skipped thru it....looking good....nice to meet ya, and hope all the grows go great for you...will stop by again...+reps...lavendar:rollit:

Congrats on the harvest!! The nugs look scrumptious.:bravo::ganjamon: Have you smoked any yet?

Thanks Lavendar and RC,

RC, I have smoked the S#1 and everything is there, the taste, the smell and most important, the high. It gets you really high.:) The BB that I harvested, smells like barn hay and doesn't have the greatest taste but does get you high. I can't wait for the BB that is drying, that should be pretty good.

So I have figured that I want to do with the 24 girls in veg that I am going to put into flowering. I am going to do 4 separate cycles, each 1 month apart. I will be planning a goal average of 2oz per plant for 48oz total over 4 months. I will be starting a new journal for this grow. I am thinking about starting the flowering process of the first cycle possibly tomorrow.

Here is some pictures, the girls are getting anxious to go into flowering. The first six plants going into flowering will most likely be coming from this room. 1 S#1 mother will be coming from this room. I will be taking the 6 biggest, I think are all in here...
DSCN0336.jpg

Here is the veg tent, Lavender mother is the lanky one in the front left and BB mom is one of the 3 in the back, don't know which one yet...
DSCN03371.jpg

looking good greeen and healthy...that is what i do, take the tallest or biggest out of the veg rm. and tell them that this is their reward....lol....they now get to bud for me....gee, thats dissappointing on the blueberries, have one in bud now and several clones....say it aint so....how did you raise them? later, lavendar:rollit::rollit:

looking good greeen and healthy...that is what i do, take the tallest or biggest out of the veg rm. and tell them that this is their reward....lol....they now get to bud for me....gee, thats dissappointing on the blueberries, have one in bud now and several clones....say it aint so....how did you raise them? later, lavendar:rollit::rollit:

Thanks Lav, it wasn't the BB's fault, it was my fault. The BB didn't get enough light. Now I have a 2nd HPS, I shouldn't run into this problem again. If it just so wants to happen again, I do have a backup plan that I can bust out at any time.:)

Random question if you will trycs-Where did you get your T5 from? I want to get one for my mothers and clones in the future and have been asking around. Was thinking of getting them from Home depot two or three of the two bulb panels.

Random question if you will trycs-Where did you get your T5 from? I want to get one for my mothers and clones in the future and have been asking around. Was thinking of getting them from Home depot two or three of the two bulb panels.

I got mine from a friend, but you can get them at a hydro store. I know some in the area near me carry them in stock and some places you have to special order them. I know a website sponsor called RVF garden supply has them here. I have the 8 bulb system and these ones are similar to what I have.:rollit:

So just checked the drying herb today and they are very close of going into jars. Both batches has tons of trichomes. It is easy to tell the differences between the 2 in the light. They both have different hues to them while looking like they were dipped in sugar. Smoke report will probably be in a day or 2.

I also started another journal, you can click on the link in my signature. I will keep this journal going until the five plants in flowering are done. Thanks for everyone that has been watching.

Thanks Lav, it wasn't the BB's fault, it was my fault. The BB didn't get enough light. Now I have a 2nd HPS, I shouldn't run into this problem again. If it just so wants to happen again, I do have a backup plan that I can bust out at any time.:)

thanks for letting me know, good on you for getting the lights, i know it's alot of money to collect and gather all the goodies that make it work....mine has been in for about ten days and has little white pea sized buds...good luck, lavendar:peace:

So just checked the drying herb today and they are very close of going into jars. Both batches has tons of trichomes. It is easy to tell the differences between the 2 in the light. They both have different hues to them while looking like they were dipped in sugar. Smoke report will probably be in a day or 2.

I also started another journal, you can click on the link in my signature. I will keep this journal going until the five plants in flowering are done. Thanks for everyone that has been watching.

yeah, its funny, under the lights well, they look a little diff, but put in the jars for curing and the diff stand out....yeahhhhhhh, congrats, thats what we all work for...L:bravo::bravo:

yeah, its funny, under the lights well, they look a little diff, but put in the jars for curing and the diff stand out....yeahhhhhhh, congrats, thats what we all work for...L:bravo::bravo:

Thanks Lavendar, I will post some pics when I trim the budz off the stocks. It will be the day when our computer screens have built in smellovision so you can smell the goodness of the BB buds.

Smoke report:Blueberry-turned out better then last plant. Had a sweet taste and smell, mellow, relaxing head high, seems like a good pain reliever for joint pain. Didn't have that BB taste but did have a berry smell (not the normal BB smell). I am sure I will have to mess with this strain a little bit to perfect what it wants.
Skunk #1-Once again this plant did it again. Was not as good as last round but still packs a punch. Leaves you with a really hard hitting head high. Has a kind of a piney taste with a sweet skunky smell.

Both produced well. The BB gave me 45g and the S#1 gave me 60.5g, 105.5g between 2 plants is not bad in my opinion. I will have to do some work to get my goal for the other journal.:ganjamon: I will post pics in a bit of the 2 buds.

Smoke report:Blueberry-turned out better then last plant. Had a sweet taste and smell, mellow, relaxing head high, seems like a good pain reliever for joint pain. Didn't have that BB taste but did have a berry smell (not the normal BB smell). I am sure I will have to mess with this strain a little bit to perfect what it wants.
Skunk #1-Once again this plant did it again. Was not as good as last round but still packs a punch. Leaves you with a really hard hitting head high. Has a kind of a piney taste with a sweet skunky smell.

Both produced well. The BB gave me 45g and the S#1 gave me 60.5g, 105.5g between 2 plants is not bad in my opinion. I will have to do some work to get my goal for the other journal.:ganjamon: I will post pics in a bit of the 2 buds.

great news....is it wet wt. or dry? good to know it has a good smell...mine in bud is just getting budlets....lavendar

Back
Top Bottom