Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

Hey Shizz -

Bummer brother. You know I'm always there for you too, right? PM me anytime you want, and please keep your chin up and let us know how you're doing. You've had a tough journey lately, but many people here care - don't ever discount that. Much love buddy.

:circle-of-love:

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

We are here my darling, and will keep your seat warm for you. You know where I am, OK?

We're here when you need us :love:

I am so sorry I have not been in guys.......been super depressed....got some news concerning the "c" word so I am fraking out and feeling shizzy for myself I miss and love everyone smoke report and weoghts coming as soon as final trim is done in the next two days....

:peace:

Shizzy

said Fluffy what:)

Hey Shizzy, just thinking about 'ya brother. Hope things are going as well as can be - let us know how you're doing if you get a moment. :)

what X said brother you know we care:circle-of-love:

Hey Shizz!

happy New Year Brother!

just read the heavy. As others already said, anytime man.
I'm finally coming out of my funk. Hope yours breaks soon too.

K

Hey guys! I am so sorry I have been super busy the harvest was fantastic my phone still is not working but I would like to try and get some pics up nearly nothing left from harvest. I have real genetics going now, I have built a brand new flowering and veg room and did many upgrades, I will post a new journal soon I am close to harvest and have a new perpetual setup happening with flowering clones. I missed you guys so much and am glad to be back. This is the best community and I really appreciate everyone!!!

Hellllooooooo! :ciao:

So have you sampled any of your harvest yet, have you? Have you? :cheer: :)

I did and it was wonderful, thanks for stopping in I have missed you Fluffy!

Swinging through to see whats up!

Hi spring! Hope you are doing well and thanks for checking on me, I know it has been some time but when you see my new journal, you will see why! Glad to see you.....

Fishie!! Missed you man, I hope you are doing well. I am going to start my new journal soon and I can not wait to show you all I have been up to! Talk to you soon.

Hey Shizzy, just thinking about 'ya brother. Hope things are going as well as can be - let us know how you're doing if you get a moment. :)

Hey X, things are going very well...all things considered! I am glad and thankful to have such caring people looking out sorry about my absence but I have alot of new things to share and am looking forward to being able to keep up now.
Thank you so much X....

:theband::party::circle-of-love:your back !HEY EVERYONE SHIZZY IS BACK YAY
SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU. MADE MY WEEK!!!!

:theband::party::circle-of-love:your back !HEY EVERYONE SHIZZY IS BACK YAY
SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU. MADE MY WEEK!!!!

This made mine! :thanks:

Great to see ya back and well.

Hi spring, thanks for coming by....got alot of catching up to do. Glad to see you.

Back
Top Bottom